The Newcastle Online Emo Experiment 2013/14 - After GW11

Interpolic

Guest neesy111

Only us are really out of position on that predictions table. :lol:

Aye, the others won't deviate wildly though since I'm only changing our results.  By the end of the season the maximum another side will vary is 6 points.

Ahh, thought you might had been clever by using the predictions thread.  :okay:

Only us are really out of position on that predictions table. :lol:

Aye, the others won't deviate wildly though since I'm only changing our results.  By the end of the season the maximum another side will vary is 6 points.

Ahh, thought you might had been clever by using the predictions thread.  :okay:

:lol: Please, not this shit again.  I refused to do that because I have a full time job. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Tbh i have come to the conclusion, that predicting a loss majority of the time ends up in a draw or a win and predicting a win almost always ends up in a loss.

Based on this scientific logic, i will now predict losses every week.

:thup:

I'm doing this with my betting now as well, lump a few quid on the other team = NUFC winning.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OP updated - after GW20, Alan Pardew's black and white army are 9 points and 2 places better off than predicted by the Emos at N-O.

Interestingly, N-O got 4 results in a row spot-on before the West Brom game, then most of us got carried away and predicted a win at the Hawthornes.

http://imgur.com/YFIJUnN.jpg

Also, as you'll have seen I'm doing this less frequently now (GW1... GW2... GW3... GW4................................... GW11......................................................GW20 :lol:) and that's because it's a bit of a pain in the arse to do, so I'll do another 2 or 3 this season including the last one I reckon.

• 7 months later...

So the reason I never got around to updating this was that my old laptop broke and I didn't have the Excel spreadsheet saved anywhere.

This afternoon I've quickly done a different version of it, here:

http://imgur.com/1dNpQof.png

So there you have it, you're emo as fuck.  33 points would have had us level on points with Norwich in 17th/18th place.  All hail the King.

• 1 month later...