The Newcastle Online Emo Experiment 2013/14 - After GW11

Interpolic

I'm confused by the N-O Predictions Table, when we didnt predict the other 9 matches.

Good idea, though. I'll get the razor blades....

Aye fair comment but there's not really any way around it short of getting votes for each game. 

It's more about expectations for our own fixtures than any of the other games. :thup:

Interesting if we had the other games mind for fun n shit like

:lol: I'm not sure tbh, we're all at a bit of a low ebb at the minute but I'm sure last season there were loads of games where the expectation was that we would win, and we... erm... lost, so hang on - what was I getting at again?

Sem nailed it, tbh. We're either doom and gloom assholes, or we're spot on and down. :lol: Fucking thing.

:lol: It'll be interesting man, if we have an up-and-down season then I think it'll sort of even itself out and the 2 tables won't be far off each other.  When we win a game or 2 the confidence comes flooding back and the opposite happens when we're on a bad run.

I'm confused by the N-O Predictions Table, when we didnt predict the other 9 matches.

Aye fair comment but there's not really any way around it short of getting votes for each game. 

You could take the consensus from what people think in the prediction league.

Interesting thread though.

I had considered that but then I realised that I already have a full time job. :lol:

I think we just need to assume that every other game goes as God intended, we might have a vested interest but it's not our team so we're not tied up to the extent we're making predictions.

PS Moke and Tex Mex R Emos.

I'm checking the percentages in the predictions thread every week this season to put on a massive accumulator at £1 every gameweek. I'll give you those results if you want. (You'd get 20% - 60% - 20% rather than an average score, mind.)

It's more about expectations for our own fixtures than any of the other games. :thup:

you could vote for ours, mackems and one or two other significant games each week, plus the actual results for the rest, just voting for a couple of hours on a quiet night( :lol:) through the week

:lol: I'm not sure tbh, we're all at a bit of a low ebb at the minute but I'm sure last season there were loads of games where the expectation was that we would win, and we... erm... lost, so hang on - what was I getting at again?

Sem nailed it, tbh. We're either doom and gloom assholes, or we're spot on and down. :lol: Fucking thing.

:lol: It'll be interesting man, if we have an up-and-down season then I think it'll sort of even itself out and the 2 tables won't be far off each other.  When we win a game or 2 the confidence comes flooding back and the opposite happens when we're on a bad run.

Where do we vote? I'd like to be a part of the experiment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  as if you get the right to vote

:lol: :lol: :lol:  as if you get the right to vote

:lol: Well that landed. I feel like we were cool as recently as a page ago.

Pre-match threads.

Hmmm Kaizero, I dunno but thanks for the offer.  It sounds like more work and I don't want to get in the position where I'm not updating the table, which will happen. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Football AND statistics!? You guys just totally don't get me at all. I'm going to my bedroom. Leave me alone.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m78am2ROj31qjitv6o1_400.gif

:lol: :lol: 'My grandma gave me that chain.'

I like it, I like it a lot. Also in tucks at the bit about Andy :lol:

Don't even know what it is I'm getting the blame for :lol:

:lol: Ah reet.  I suspected you were responsible for this debacle:

http://i.imgur.com/N94LhDi.jpg

:lol: Apology accepted.

- Mods fucked with me for the Man City game, therefore I had to assume the common consensus was that we'd lose by 3+.  Fairly comfortable in that assumption, but the mods made my life a lot more difficult and it looked very much like Andy's work if you fucking ask me.

:pilko:

Football AND statistics!? You guys just totally don't get me at all. I'm going to my bedroom. Leave me alone.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m78am2ROj31qjitv6o1_400.gif

:lol: :lol: 'My grandma gave me that chain.'

:lol: Glad there was a gif of that shit.

I've confused myself already with this, not sure if us being 1 point better off than expected at this stage makes N-O a tiny bit Emo, not really that Emo, etc.

No idea who to replace Zach Morris with basically. :lol: It's only been 2 games.  I'll work it out.