Morecambe vs. Newcastle United - 28/08/13 @ 7.45pm (Sky Sports 4)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Fuck wanting us to lose.  I want Pardew out as much as the next man but that's just plain stupid.  I want us to win every game we play, I want our manager to be a success.  I want us to win a trophy.  I'll never want us to lose a game though no matter how bad things get.  Stop being a pillock.

Enough with the cheap insults, you don't agree fair enough, I expect most won't and that's fine. I just feel I'm looking at the bigger picture here, and this season is going to be as bad as any you've seen as a Newcastle fan.

If we stay up it'll be far too close for my liking unless pardew goes early then we've got a good shot at it and possibly more. Depending on the replacement of course.

Yeah, you're right and everyone else is wrong.  Must get lonely standing over there in the 'right' box all by yourself.  Wanting us to lose ffs, haddaway and shite.

I don't think you get it, that's ok, you will if Pardew gets to see out the season.

If losing to Morecambe 100% meant Pardew was sacked, where would you stand? If beating Morecambe meant 100% we'd win the cup then i'd be all for it regardless of Pardew. However neither is 100% but there is a bigger chance he'll go if he loses than us winning and walking away with a trophy next year.

I'll bet you anything you like we won't win a trophy this year, and in our state its a massive distraction. Pardew's run in the Europa last season for me is why he's still here, if we went out at the group stages and finished like we did he wouldn't be our manager right now and we could all look forward to this game with a manager who isn't going to hide, make excuses and bring a general negative vibe all over the club and continue to pile it on to save his own skin.

He's got to go, any extra pressure on him is a positive in this situation. If we go through i'm not going to cry, I will though be worried at how he spins it afterwards, I bet when we don't beat Fulham he'll use this game as an excuse, at least that can't be used if it ends tomorrow night.

Last minute jammy equaliser to take it back to SJP. Then lose on Penalties in the replay.

If this happens, I will give you every penny that I ever earn in my life.

Hate when we're away to a lower league team on the box and the whole country/media is hoping for that upset reay to laugh at us.

We never turn up either and give a good pasting like we shoulfd, always shit scrappy matches.

I'd love it if we could finally win some silverware and this is the easiest route to do so, none of the bigger teams take it seriously, we could feasibly be in with a chance.

However, imagine if we did win that ever elusive piece of silver, imagine the smugness of Pardew as he manages to bring us something even the great Sir Bobby and the idolised Keegan couldn't do! His over inflated ego would be close to exploding and inevitably Ashley would use the ensuing euphoria to extend his contract by another 8 years at the point of least resistance.

Just imagine!

I'd love it if we could finally win some silverware and this is the easiest route to do so, none of the bigger teams take it seriously, we could feasibly be in with a chance.

However, imagine if we did win that ever elusive piece of silver, imagine the smugness of Pardew as he manages to bring us something even the great Sir Bobby and the idolised Keegan couldn't do! His over inflated ego would be close to exploding and inevitably Ashley would use the ensuing euphoria to extend his contract by another 8 years at the point of least resistance.

Just imagine!

So now the imagined success of Pardew as manager is something to use against him  ;D

Can we take it any further, or is it time to draw a line under this tedious silliness ?

Wanting Morecambe to win to just increase the chances of Pardew being sacked is nothing short of disgusting support like. Horrid that. I'm not even a huge admirer of the carling league cup but i'd still take a run in it, i just don't have the same sickly disappointing feeling to when we get knocked out of FA cup. Sky once again just trying to prey on us for an upset, i hope we just go through comfortably and don’t provide them with any fireworks seeing us go out.

Just imagine!

So now the imagined success of Pardew as manager is something to use against him  ;D

Can we take it any further, or is it time to draw a line under this tedious silliness ?

In reference to my quote, in the unlikely event that happened, I am sure it would be despite, not because of Pardew. Hence the smugness would be unjustified. If however, we played some decent football (guffaw) and won it in merit Pardew would get the plaudits he deserved.

However if you wish to take it out of context an attempt to belittle me then have fun with it. If it also helps you to stomach the fact that we have an outdated, out of his depth, inept manager by condemning me then by all means skew your argument to support your delusions.

Guest bimpy474

I wonder if Pardew will call it the Coca Cola Cup again? :lol:

i still call it the league cup and so should everyone else.

:snod:

Just imagine!

I wouldn't worry about it, Pardew's not going to win anything here. He'll do well to win this tie tbh.