NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I kind of agree, like. I'd be gutted if Krul went, there's a few I'd be miffed to see go (Ben Arfa, Anita and Cabaye was one) and the rest I'd be ranging from slightly disappointed to fucking elated and everywhere in between.

Really like Richards, but would be gutted if Debuchy left.

Fuck our players, man. Out of this lot I'd only be gutted if Krul left, and that's because he feels homegrown and is talented. (Obviously would be even more gutted if Ben Arfa left, but it seems impossible he will stay with the fraud in charge so I'm bracing myself.)

Yeah see what you're saying. Oh yeah when Hatem goes it's going to be horrible.

I kind of agree, like. I'd be gutted if Krul went, there's a few I'd be miffed to see go (Ben Arfa, Anita and Cabaye was one) and the rest I'd be ranging from slightly disappointed to f***ing elated and everywhere in between.

Pretty much the only thing that makes me want players to stay is fear of them not being replaced. Or being replaced with an inferior model

I couldn't care less even if Krul left tbh, he's consistently got worse since the 5th season and costs more goals than he saves.

He's quite overrated in all honesty, quite frankly i couldn't give a shit about anything until Ashley AND Pardew f*ck off.

Richards is a better defender, tbh. Not quite as good going forward.

Before his injuries yeah, not now that's not to say Debuchy is a great defender just that Richards are regressed to the stage where his defending is average at best.

Where it used to be his best trait, he's probably a better attacker than defender these days.

@GFN_France: Loic Remy has confirmed to @telefoot_TF1 that discussions have begun with several clubs for a transfer this summer. #NUFC #EDF

if that's true and we're not one of them, drop him for the rest of the season ( if he ever recovers from his "injury", that is).

@GFN_France: Loic Remy has confirmed to @telefoot_TF1 that discussions have begun with several clubs for a transfer this summer. #NUFC #EDF

if that's true and we're not one of them, drop him for the rest of the season ( if he ever recovers from his "injury", that is).

I don't think he will play for us again. Massive co incidence that our full French internationals are all out injured with 4 games to go and the World Cup on the horizon

Wait until we hear what they say about our substantial bid.

2 million and a sports direct mug, if that fails try again on the last day of the window.

We won't be held to ransom or pay over the odds.