NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Siem, your brother Luuk is playing like shit and we won't sign him full-time; but aye come play for us - we've got a wonderful track record for future internationals - the ones on the cusp of their countries always make it full time - just look at Hatem, Mapou, Davide, Tim, and Anita lad.

I couldn't care less even if Krul left tbh, he's consistently got worse since the 5th season and costs more goals than he saves.

He's quite overrated in all honesty, quite frankly i couldn't give a s*** about anything until Ashley AND Pardew f*ck off.

Krul HAS regressed this season - one really good game(Spurs away), but quite a few where he has looked moderate at best...positioning has become suspect.

He, like quite a few of the side, would look better - and benefit - from a move to a better-run club.

The potential saving grace we have is that the manager has very little input here. So recruitment will hopefully happen and if/ when Pardew is sacked the new guy will not be looking to start all over in terms of personnel . With that said I'm still happy for us to sign good players. Those who aren't are going a step too far imo

Guest bimpy474

There's no way Pardew would want Siem, He'd definitely have a Mark Noble if it was his choice, i suppose it's a good thing (if Pardew goes), we're still trying to sign decent footballers rather than workhorse shit fuckbrain would want.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/loic-remy-mathieu-debuchy-back-6994516

Meanwhile, sources in Italy claim Newcastle have an interest in Udinese midfielder Emmanuel Badu, who can also operate in defence. However, Liverpool are understood to be leading the chase, which also includes Napoli, for the 23-year-old Ghanian international.

Udinese value Badu, who has three goals this season, in the region of £7million.

Another defensive midfielder? We need goal scorers and creators!

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/loic-remy-mathieu-debuchy-back-6994516

Meanwhile, sources in Italy claim Newcastle have an interest in Udinese midfielder Emmanuel Badu, who can also operate in defence. However, Liverpool are understood to be leading the chase, which also includes Napoli, for the 23-year-old Ghanian international.

Udinese value Badu, who has three goals this season, in the region of £7million.

I'd put a high priority on a defensive midfielder who's better than Tiote. His distribution is too slow, too conservative, and that's holding the team back.

I'd put a high priority on a defensive midfielder who's better than Tiote. His distribution is too slow, too conservative, and that's holding the team back.

I hope you are ready for Pelters lol

A high priority over someone who can create or score goals? We need goals to win games. Not scoring goals is holding the team back. Hardly anyone in our squad scores goals.

Guest bimpy474

Moronic.