NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Siem De Jong: "Newcastle is a great club and I't be super to work with my brother and play football."

I see that they are not so close brothers  someone is not updated :lol:

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Siem De Jong: "Newcastle is a great club and I't be super to work with my brother and play football."

Or he knows something we don't about Luuk.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Bit missing by Ryder, Siem says, i don't know if my brother has been offered a contract by Newcastle, fwiw.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Yeah, he knows as children he practiced with a real football on a proper pitch, whilst his brother fucked around kicking a hacky sack in the shallow end of a swimming pool.

Guest bimpy474

Is he any good?

He's pretty good. Hard to say if it's another case of him looking good because he plays in the Dutch League. He did destroy Man City a few seasons ago though.

With a whipped in corner at the near post he scored a great header, but how good is he with a back post floater :lol:

Is he any good?

He's pretty good. Hard to say if it's another case of him looking good because he plays in the Dutch League. He did destroy Man City a few seasons ago though.

With a whipped in corner at the near post he scored a great header, but how good is he with a back post floater :lol:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02080/alan_pardew_2080097b.jpg

Is he any good?

Or the hoof to Williamson?

Guest bimpy474

Is he any good?

Or the hoof to Williamson?

I was thinking he could replacement lettuce head receiving the hoofs.

Sky sources understand a number of Premier League clubs are chasing Reims midfielder Prince Oniangue. The French-born Congo international is a defensive midfielder but can also play at the back. Newcastle are believed to be monitoring him - but they face competition from newly-promoted pair QPR and Burnley.

dat monitoring

Sky sources understand a number of Premier League clubs are chasing Reims midfielder Prince Oniangue. The French-born Congo international is a defensive midfielder but can also play at the back. Newcastle are believed to be monitoring him - but they face competition from newly-promoted pair QPR and Burnley.

dat monitoring

Another central midfielder!

Whatever next, another left back?

dat monitoring

What does this monitoring involve I wonder.

Perez, Colback and possibly McCormack in before the World Cup (think of the extra wages we're paying - now that's ambition), with Yanga-Mbiwa, Marveaux and Ben Arfa being actively touted around to other clubs.

You can certainly see why they've extended the season ticket renewal deadline, there must be a lot of previously unsure fans convinced by this transfer activity.