NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't mind signing Bendtner, he is cheap! Its his last chance! He is always brilliant for Denmark!

really have problems with his personality though...

We need a goalscorer really and Bendtner hasn't scored consistently anywhere he's been.  And he's a c***.

a fit bendtner could easily score 10+ for us...needs to play regular mind. I do not agreed he´s a c***, but he is not far from! As i said, this is he´s last chance....and he knows it!

He's scored 10+ goals in a season once in his career, for Brum in the championship.  We have £60m, i'd rather we got in a proven, high quality goalscorer.

well we do need 3 new strikers so that he is out of contract is interesting imo.

He has not played a full season since due to injuries and hard competition at arsenal and juventus (where he was injured for most of the season)

still rate the player not the person. Wouldn't mind giving him the chance thinking of our situation.

The player in question is s*** at Premier League level and a c*** of a person. 32 goals in 135 Premier League games tells a story.

well as i said...we need 3 strikers. i have no problem he was one of them!

I wouldn't mind signing Bendtner, he is cheap! Its his last chance! He is always brilliant for Denmark!

really have problems with his personality though...

We need a goalscorer really and Bendtner hasn't scored consistently anywhere he's been.  And he's a c***.

a fit bendtner could easily score 10+ for us...needs to play regular mind. I do not agreed he´s a c***, but he is not far from! As i said, this is he´s last chance....and he knows it!

He's scored 10+ goals in a season once in his career, for Brum in the championship.  We have £60m, i'd rather we got in a proven, high quality goalscorer.

well we do need 3 new strikers so that he is out of contract is interesting imo.

He has not played a full season since due to injuries and hard competition at arsenal and juventus (where he was injured for most of the season)

still rate the player not the person. Wouldn't mind giving him the chance thinking of our situation.

The player in question is shit at Premier League level and a cunt of a person. 32 goals in 135 Premier League games tells a story.

He is pretty shit, still much better than Shola though (I mean 1 in 4 isn't great but Shola was closer to 1 in 7 :lol:).

I swear to God I will lose my shit if we sign the talentless freeloader  :lol:

Like proper mental.

He is the zenith of overrated footballers. If he had a 10th of the ability that his ego thinks he has, he'd be a fucking world beater.

Absolute cunt of the highest order, complete waste of skin IMO

In fact, he's basically a Scandinavian posh version of fucking Ranger ffs

No more Ranger wanabees please

Guest bimpy474

So we get rid of Hatem and Marv who Pardew reckons have bad attitudes toward the defesive side of our game, but are looking to sign a player with a bad attitude on the pitch as well as being a notorious arsehole off it.

Pardew is one amazingly hypocritical cunt, totally shameless.

Remember when we were allegedy hoping to have business done before the World Cup? 10 days to go. :lol:

Doesn't wash with me anymore. Just more tittle-tattle to offer some 'hope' and try and arrest a drop in season ticket sales.

Bendtner can f*** the f*** right off the stupid haired goalless c***

I wouldn't mind the hair if he had the talent like Zlatan, he should have hair like Senderos, although that would probably make him look a bit hard given his size. Give him Phil Neville's hair. The hair cut of a man who was never very talented and you wouldn't want with you outside a pub with 3 other lads  wanting a punch up.