NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sometimes a rumour surfaces that is so ridiculous it doesn't even warrant discussion. This is one of them. Nee cunt is going to give 5 million quid for Mike Williamson. Ever.

Comes from Twitter via Stifler :lol:

Watch it happen.

Guest bimpy474

Sometimes a rumour surfaces that is so ridiculous it doesn't even warrant discussion. This is one of them. Nee cunt is going to give 5 million quid for Mike Williamson. Ever.

So lacking in transfer news, divvies have believed it out of desperation. :lol:

Sometimes a rumour surfaces that is so ridiculous it doesn't even warrant discussion. This is one of them. Nee c*** is going to give 5 million quid for Mike Williamson. Ever.

So lacking in transfer news, divvies have believed it out of desperation. :lol:

Haha, bimpy spot on as usual

Still think Taylor's better. Just Williamson's the better bet for that side because he leads the defence, unlike the bloke next to him.

Taylor could be better if he finds the wizard of oz and convinces him to give him a brain.

Guest bimpy474

If we ever sold Williamson, it's written that he'd score against us from a set-piece.

:lol: back post floater.

Guest bimpy474

Isn't Pearson manager of Leicester? Worked with Williamason before here,quite possible.

Don't think he has, Pearson left in 2008

Spot on, Hughton signed Williamson after Pearson left.

Isn't Pearson manager of Leicester? Worked with Williamason before here,quite possible.

And it's all hypothetical because as you say it's us divvies just believing, or hoping the fuck it's true. Can't wait to see Shola unveiled just before Man City game with about 6 or 7 out the door and nobody else in

Guest bimpy474

And it's all hypothetical because as you say it's us divvies just believing, or hoping the fuck it's true. Can't wait to see Shola unveiled just before Man City game with about 6 or 7 out the door and nobody else in

I can live with the 6 or 7 out and nobody in but the Shola back is going too far. You just had to go too far didn't you  :angry:

And it's all hypothetical because as you say it's us divvies just believing, or hoping the f*** it's true. Can't wait to see Shola unveiled just before Man City game with about 6 or 7 out the door and nobody else in

I can live with the 6 or 7 out and nobody in but the Shola back is going too far. You just had to go too far didn't you  :angry:

:lol: you know and I know that it will happen, the curse will never end and Pardew will sell it as signing a player from the world cup

Guest bimpy474

And it's all hypothetical because as you say it's us divvies just believing, or hoping the f*** it's true. Can't wait to see Shola unveiled just before Man City game with about 6 or 7 out the door and nobody else in

:lol: you know and I know that it will happen, the curse will never end and Pardew will sell it as signing a player from the world cup

I can see it now 'experience, knows the club, respected in the dressing room, world cup player, top pro'  :lol:

Fuck fuck fucking fuck off.

I can see it now 'experience, knows the club, respected in the dressing room, world cup player, top pro'  :lol:

f*** f*** f***ing f*** off.

Out of contract.

English (kind off)

Premier league experience

Knows what the club is about

Ticks all Pardews boxes to be fair.

Guest VanBarduck

Apparently we are making a move on Lacazette  :yao:

Can't wait to read how ridiculous our offer was.