NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hmmm....to be honest, is there any other team interested in Cabella? For 12~15m?

Whilst I understand why they ask for this price, I wonder other than us is there any potential buyers?

hmmm....to be honest, is there any other team interested in Cabella? For 12~15m?

Whilst I understand why they ask for this price, I wonder other than us is there any potential buyers?

I don't even know what position he plays. Is he a winger? left or right?

Winger, swaps sides.

zero makes a fair point which will not be lost on our overlord, doesn't seem as if anyone else seems keen to take the lad at the stage so guaranteed we'll sit on this one hoping their president breaks near the end of the window

usually works well for us, good times

zero makes a fair point which will not be lost on our overlord, doesn't seem as if anyone else seems keen to take the lad at the stage so guaranteed we'll sit on this one hoping their president breaks near the end of the window

usually works well for us, good times

Oh stop complaining! There's always January, and then the summer after that too.

Transfermarket says AM first, winger secondary

http://www.transfermarkt.com/remy-cabella/profil/spieler/113707

For the most part that website is spot on

Another 3 in 1 player like De Jong then. Craftily economic :thup:

EDIT: Just seen on that website comparable players: Siem De Jong :lol:

:lol:

Well now we know who our scout is. It's Transfermrkt!

Interesting that Grenier features on the list of comparable players too!

Guest thenorthumbrian

In theory, I'd definitely take Joel Campbell as part of a swap. But these rarely happen.

Without Remy's goals we would have been relegated so we need two strikers either on loan or on a permanent deal, Campbell would suit us.