NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Depends who you can ship out as well really. We can only have 25 and we've still got the likes of Tiote and Obertan on the books, plus Darlow & Lascelles to add in.

GK: Krul, Darlow, Elliot

RB: Janmaat

LB: Dummett, Haidara,

CB: Lascelles, Williamson, Taylor, Colo

CM: Tiote, Colback, Sissoko, De Jong, Anita, Abeid

Wings: Cabella, Gouffran, Obertan, Aarons, Sammy?

Forwards: Cisse, Perez, Riviere

I'd ship Elliot, Williamson, Colo, Tiote, Gouffran, Obertan, Sammy, Cisse and Riviere from that list  :lol:

I'd be quite happy with Krul, Darlow, Janmaat, Colo, Lascelles, Dummett, Haidara, Sissoko, Abeid, Tiote, Colback, Anita, De Jong, Cabella, Sammy, Perez, Cisse, Aarons.

Elliot, Williamson, Taylor, Gouffran, Riviere and Obertan can all fuck off, all are completely worthless footballers in any capacity.

So I've got 18 members of the squad that I reckon are in some way useful, with good depth in central midfield. Don't think we need 10 new players unless a few of them leave.

An attacking group of say Perez, Aarons, Cabella and a healthy De Jong seems cool to me. I'd like to see another crop of wingers with pace be added. Need a new more mobile and fluid main striker too IMO

2 strikers

1 winger

1 CM

2 CB

1 LB

Should be the minimum! (with all of these 1st team quality)

Surely we need a right back more than a left back? No cover for Janmaat at all.

I'd use Anita as cover. Rather this than not buying a new LB. Wouldn't mind a young promising as backup to Janmaat though. Why do i bother? We're not gonna sign so many anyway :lol:

You think Haidara is not good enough? Injury prone tho.

We need creativity on the wings, don't have the ability to break through the center anyway. At least 1 winger but maybe 1 startet and 1 for the future. Striker if Cisse is sold, midfield is decent but if someone leaves we need more.

Defense is crap

I'm fairly happy with a midfield of Sissoko, Colback/Anita, de Jong. Out wide and up front we're in dire need of quality signings, though.

With right management that midfield should be more than fine. Still wishing Abeid has a future here. Pair Sissoko with Abeid, Anita, or Colback (as last resort) De Jong in that one match he played in was supremely quick on the ball. Touch and pass give and go pass and move etc. exactly what you need from a higher up pitch attacking midfielder with an eye for goals. Cabella can play that role too just not sure of him out wide right now but with new manager clean slate

I'd like to see pace of Aarons x 2 in signings and grab 2 wingers who are tricky and can get around quickly.  Love Perez and would love a striker like Ings or someone who's got an all around ability.

Defensively I'd be OK with Janmaat and Haidara as our backs with 2 New Cbs starting and having PD compete for a job in the middle to start.

I'd honestly flog Krul.

Shame about these shitty loans we did for Davide and Mapou. Hope Marv has a chance to come back.

The defence I don't even want to discuss. No real cover in the full-back positions, Haidara is obviously a WIP and the CBs are all worse than average and past their best with the exception of Dummett - who's also a WIP.

Depends who you can ship out as well really. We can only have 25 and we've still got the likes of Tiote and Obertan on the books, plus Darlow & Lascelles to add in.

I'd ship Elliot, Williamson, Colo, Tiote, Gouffran, Obertan, Sammy, Cisse and Riviere from that list  :lol:

me too ffs same squad + couple more = nosedive  :frantic:

me too ffs same squad + couple more = nosedive  :frantic:

i would keep cisse.

Why are people talking about abeid leaving...what have i missed?

Yeah, utter stupidity to get rid of Cisse. He's proved he's the best player in the league at scoring goals with limited service.

His contracts up next summer. I probably wouldn't get rid but can't see us letting him go for free next season when we can get money for now.

i would keep cisse.

Why are people talking about abeid leaving...what have i missed?

There was a rumour against West Ham that he wasn't included in the matchday squad, because he was flying to Greece to make his past loan move to Panathanikos permanent.