NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't know if I could take all the wacky banter every time we came up against a team with Kane leading the line.

Kane v Austin, first blood. Carver will be licking his lips - then again, isn't he always?

Reading starlet Tariqe Fosu has been linked with a move to the Premier League this summer.

Reports in the national media over the weekend suggest both Aston Villa and Newcastle are eyeing the 19-year-old winger.

Fosu burst onto the scene in some style on the final day of last season when he produced a superb display on his senior debut against Derby.

Coming off the bench on the half hour mark, he slotted seamlessly into the side and played a huge part in the 3-0 win.

Speaking after the game, Fosu stated his aim for next season was to try and nail down a regular spot in Steve Clarke’s plans.

But if reports are to be believed, Royals could find it tough to hang on to one of their rising young stars with top flight clubs circling.

Northern echo reckons we want Austin.

Too good to be true.

Was very surprised by a chat I had with a QPR fan the other week.  Says he's shite and he hopes they sell him now for OK money.  Said he'd had a real purple patch in terms of his finishing but his all-round game is terrible and he's not worth bothering with. 

Told him I was surprised as I liked him from what I've seen but he honestly reckons he's shite.  Maybe he's wrong but I'm inclined to believe people who watch it every week these days and he was pretty adamant.

Dumb question, but out of Austin or Ings or even Mitrovic (just thinking of names linked with recently) who would be the best foil for say a fit De Jong, or Perez? Assuming Cisse is gone, Riviere is benched for a life time.

Dumb question, but out of Austin or Ings or even Mitrovic (just thinking of names linked with recently) who would be the best foil for say a fit De Jong, or Perez? Assuming Cisse is gone, Riviere is benched for a life time.

INgs for me out of them.

He's also only 22 so has time on his side to improve.

Seems about right from what I've seen of him.

Ings' all round game has impressed me a lot more.

:thup:

I've been impressed with Ings' ability, whenever I've seen him. He's done some really smart bits of play that require a good level of vision and imagination. They've almost always been in tight spot situations in and around the box too.

Seems about right from what I've seen of him.

Ings' all round game has impressed me a lot more.

:thup:

I've been impressed with Ings' ability, whenever I've seen him. He's done some really smart bits of play that require a good level of vision and imagination. They've almost always been in tight spot situations in and around the box too.

Second this. Austin reminds me more of a Cisse type.

I think Ings is the only player I'd take from the relegated clubs. Phillips would be alright and Heaton has looked decent. Would have wanted Robertson at the start of the season but he seems to have faded badly.

Is Caulker any good?