NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather have a  Commanding Serbian Psycho Centre Back (...me teeth nearly fell oot!) who can  keep him on a short leash/chin him when the need arises. Oh... [note to self] in future start your wish list from actually available, or at least real, players....

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

"Nar soz, we know you're one of the most highly rated defenders in Europe but we can't abide paying Mike Williamson's wages for a year as well. We'll go without, cheers".

You joke, but that's exactly the logic that'll be used.

Squeeze another year out of Williamson and find someone else next summer if Abdennour is no longer feasible.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

"Nar soz, we know you're one of the most highly rated defenders in Europe but we can't abide paying Mike Williamson's wages for a year as well. We'll go without, cheers".

Give me a bullet and a time machine and I can sort that for you.

Not surprising if this is the case but a guaranteed bottom half of the table and relegation fight with that defence - just don't understand how supposed professional footballing people can't see that these players concede by the bucketful and then do nothing about - totally crazy and stinks of amateur running f the team from all levels and it's so easy to see which makes the decision even more bewildering.