NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's probable been mentioned, but Jetro Willems was in SJP again today supporting his mate Bigi.

f***ing hell, do you ever stop? :lol:

:lol: f***ing disgusting this like, UB. To think I once had respect for you.

FFS :lol:

Hopefully we'll show PSV the coon in January when he's fit :lol:

IF Hull City wave goodbye to Nikica Jelavic, they’ll be in the market for another striker.

So who’s available?

According to the Sunday Mirror, Steve Bruce is out to win the £4.2m race for Yoan Gouffran.

He is out of favour at Newcastle and the Mirror reckon the 29-year-old Frenchman is his top target.

However, Bruce faces competition from Middlesbrough, Derby and Nottingham Forest.

£4.2mil :lol:

I've felt Cisse would go this window, business rather than football reasons, but it's all getting a bit near the wire. I don't feel that confident about playing him as a lone striker against West Ham, or even Watford. Perhaps I am being unfair, but not sure he's the '1' in a 4231. Assuming we've enough to beat Sheff Wed at home, and ignoring Chelsea & Man City games, we've got Norwich 18 Oct & then Mak'ems away on 25th. These are both must win in my mind. Can't imagine, at present, Mitrovic coping well with the atmosphere in the latter, and we would definitely need a striker to hold-up the ball in that game, imo. Charlie Austin time??

[repost]

French press saying Nicolas N'Koulou, had been made available this window. We have been strongly linked in the past, maybe one of the opportunities that McClaren has mentioned.

Cisse and gouffran out

Rolan and N'Koulou in

Would be a fantastic end to the window. Not expecting anyone in, &just gouffran out.

When was the last time we had a quality Signing in on deadline day?  Solano?