NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam Crafton ‏@AdamCrafton_  2m2 minutes ago East, England

#THFC exploring €20m move for Newcastle's Spanish striker Ayoze Perez. Contact between clubs at weekend. See @MailSport

Please don't kill the slight optimism already.

Would be very deflating.

Hmmm, wonder if Townsend would be part of that deal if it happened?

:suicide:

:lol: how shit would that be? Spurs rob us of Ayoze and bum us once more by dumping a slightly less shit Obertan in our lap, to play with the Obertan we already have

I'd be properly p*ssed if Ayoze left, one of the only players at the club I really hope doesn't leave.

Pretty sure it is BS though, especially seeing as it's coming from the Mail.

Adam Crafton ‏@AdamCrafton_  2m2 minutes ago East, England

#THFC exploring €20m move for Newcastle's Spanish striker Ayoze Perez. Contact between clubs at weekend. See @MailSport

Please don't kill the slight optimism already.

Would be very deflating.

Hmmm, wonder if Townsend would be part of that deal if it happened?

:suicide:

:lol: how shit would that be? Spurs rob us of Ayoze and bum us once more by dumping a slightly less shit Obertan in our lap, to play with the Obertan we already have

The paradox will be complete when Obertan is selected ahead of him.

I know we are all in total paranoid mode but I really think this is a case of transfer Bingo from the Mail.

If it's all over the place in the morning then aye but until then nowt to worry about man

Guest Howaythetoon

What if we sold him and brought in Austin, would people be happy?? (By the way I would not sell him)

No, he's arguably our best talent.