NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hang on. Looks like there's been an update in the Evening Standard. He now wants to go to Watford. He's like me every time I get a Chinese.

Who gans to Watford for a Chinese, like?

Me and Andros

Just go on Justeat, they deliver.

Nah the don't, just chicken, pork or beef.

Would much rather Thauvin is given a run than sign Townsend. we know Townsend is pretty crap already, so why not find out about the winger we already have 1st.

I he has only scored 3 goals that is atrocious, as i somehow remember him scoring a pen at some point.

Would much rather Thauvin is given a run than sign Townsend. we know Townsend is pretty crap already, so why not find out about the winger we already have 1st.

I he has only scored 3 goals that is atrocious, as i somehow remember him scoring a pen at some point.

Think Aarons has potential to be better than both, if we can just get him fit...

Think Aarons has potential to be better than both, if we can just get him fit...

Good point, he's just always injured. Hopefully he can get fit and stay fit soon!!

Has there been an announcement or an article that says how many players we'll be signing or how much money we'll spend this window?

They said in the summer iirc it would be £50m over each of the next 3 windows which seems unlikely, but £18m on Berahino and £14m on Townsend or someone similar and we'd be approaching that.

Townsend can impress in flashes without doubt, but shoots so often from crazy places. Berahino I just don't rate and think his attitude stinks.

Just feel like some of these signings reek of panic. Feel like we're starting to look a bit like QPR in waiting. Really hope I'm wrong and it's just the recent negativity getting to me, just seem like the wrong type of signings for the wrong amount of money.

So who is leaving to recoup the spending?

Tiote I would say is first out the door.

hope so

Would rather sell Anita, but looks like Tiote.

They look nothing alike you absolute racist.

:D good one

Guest reefatoon

Anita is a better squad player than Tiote, can play a few positions

No he can't. He is utter wank all over the pitch.