NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

SSN talking about Ince, he's spoken to Swansea, Palace and now Stoke. And is going to talk to an unnamed Premiership club and then Sunderland.

Wonder who the unnamed club is.

Guest bimpy474

Can already see people getting excited about Grenier. Don't, will only feel worse when Pardew does his press conference on deadline day and says we're "keeping our powder dry"

Infact if I hear those words from him ever again I may go at little insane.

Our powder is drier than Mrs Bimpy black wanga.

Guest bimpy474

SSN talking about Ince, he's spoken to Swansea, Palace and now Stoke. And is going to talk to an unnamed Premiership club and then Sunderland.

Wonder who the unnamed club is.

Liverpool

Could be, why unnamed seeing as they have first refusal on him. I'm still hoping it's us as i really rate this lad.

We should be getting Grenier or Cabella and using the excess to bring a winger in too. We literally can't improve on Cabaye so we need to spread the improvement on the squad over 2/3 players.

Fucking joke that we'd be lucky to get 1.

We should be getting Grenier or Cabella and using the excess to bring a winger in too. We literally can't improve on Cabaye so we need to spread the improvement on the squad over 2/3 players.

http://blog.youdesignit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bankruptcy.jpg

Guest palnese

http://blog.youdesignit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bankruptcy.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAAH

f***ing joke that we'd be lucky to get 1.

That makes way much too sense to actually happen.

Even if I thought there was a remote chance that they would reinvest the fee received, I doubt there would be that much money available to buy two players.

This is how they work. We got 16million for him. Of that 16 million, there would be a loyalty fee payable to Cabs no doubt, maybe agent fees too, so maybe we can drop it down by a couple of million when they factor in other costs involved in the sale for us.

Say we agree a deal of 10 million (may be a little low) for cabella in the summer, the signing on fee and agents and other cost could push that close the the 14 million net spend we had available to us !

This is how they do business, we have to work with the money the club generates, so they will at best replace Cabs in the squad with one player, hopefully that player will be of a equivalent or better level.

Even if I thought there was a remote chance that they would reinvest the fee received, I doubt there would be that much money available to buy two players.

This is how they work. We got 16million for him. Of that 16 million, there would be a loyalty fee payable to Cabs no doubt, maybe agent fees too, so maybe we can drop it down by a couple of million when they factor in other costs involved in the sale for us.

Say we agree a deal of 10 million (may be a little low) for cabella in the summer, the signing on fee and agents and other cost could push that close the the 14 million net spend we had available to us !

This is how they do business, we have to work with the money the club generates, so they will at best replace Cabs in the squad with one player, hopefully that player will be of a equivalent or better level.

Not forgetting any new players wages must come out of that fee as well. Ashley always includes the wages on his assets.

The fee is reported by most as around £20m.  Other places report it as 20m Euros (£16.4m) up front and 5m Euro's (£4.1m) in bonus payments, which would come to just over £20m

Not forgetting any new players wages must come out of that fee as well. Ashley always includes the wages on his assets.

Why hasn't that happened since we've been back in the Premier League though?  Sold players for around £60m and brought players in for around £60m, are we paying them £0 in wages?

Why hasn't that happened since we've been back in the Premier League though?  Sold players for around £60m and brought players in for around £60m, are we paying them £0 in wages?

Im sure when Sissoko came in, with Yanga-Mbiwa and Gouffran the club stated and inflated price which confused everyone then it became clear the club was quoting a figure including wages and not just the transfer fees in total.  I cant be arsed to look it up.

Most people don't include wages because it more or less balances it out when you sell a player and then sign one. Unless the new guys has huge wages compared to the one you sold ofcourse. But Ashley is different.

I'm getting sick and tired of retards on social media (Facebook this time) spreading absolute bullshit. This time it's "NUFC accept 14M bid from AC Milan for Tim Krul!"

That one is actually true. He flew out yesterday.

Grenier and Cabella for £25m would make far too much sense. Then we'll sign De Jong and Remy in the summer for £15m combined. That would still leave us with £20m for next January and the summer beyond to replace Coloccini.

I like this, unfortunately Ashley doesn't.  :(