NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baffling how everyone else seems to find buying players ok. Funny how it's possible when you want to and dont look in only one place.

Apart from the likes of Mata/Man U etc, who's buying a player of the calibre we'd like (can't say I've seen any realistic name move that I'd be ecstatic about tbh)

Guest bimpy474

Portuguese giants Benfica have told Newcastle they will have to pay £10million and offer a player on loan if they want to sign their Serbian midfielder Filip Djuricic.

Marv ? Ha ha ha. If only it was true :(

Portuguese giants Benfica have told Newcastle they will have to pay £10million and offer a player on loan if they want to sign their Serbian midfielder Filip Djuricic.

10 million plus marveaux, that would make sense ?

Give them Marveaux and pay up ffs.

No no no, we can do without these Leeds/ Pompey type signings.

Guest bimpy474

Yes, yes it would. Unfortunately we aren't doing sense at the moment.

Give them Marveaux and pay up ffs.

No no no, we can do without these Leeds/ Pompey type signings.

:lol:

Never gets old this one.

SSN must have had the nod that we aren't going to sign anyone. No other reason for them not to be at our place.

Our maybe they were just intelligent enough to figure it out themselves like the rest of us did some time ago :)

No matter how many bids, real or fake get rejected today its a fucking farce.

The powers that be KNEW Cabaye was going in January, so replacements should have been lined up, targets identified way before January and deals already agreed prior to Cabaye's departure, to be completed when he goes. Not fucking bidding for folk in the few days between Cabaye going and the end of the window. Proof we were never serious about a replacement for me like, either that or theyre taking amateur to a whole new level, I expect the former. 

Guest bimpy474

Didn't we come out early last time and say we wouldn't be signing anyone. I preferred that to pretendy bids and fashion helicopters.

Absolutely agree.

Strictly speaking Obertan and Shola are footballers, could offer them.  Chuck in an extra £5m if they'll swap DoFs too.

Didn't we come out early last time and say we wouldn't be signing anyone. I preferred that to pretendy bids and fashion helicopters.

Absolutely agree.

Don't agree with Brett on much but this is correct.

Wish i had a quid for everytime someone said that... i'd be at least 9 quid richer :lol:

Absolutely agree.

Don't agree with Brett on much but this is correct.

Wish i had a quid for everytime someone said that... i'd be at least 9 quid richer :lol:

'Don't agree with Brett'?  You'd be able to buy us a new midfielder mate.