NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not signing anyone is a real risk to their 'must not be relegated' plan, when you consider the real possibility that we'll have lost Cabaye, Jonas, Colo, Cisse, Shola, Remy, De Jong, Marveaux, Gosling (and whoever else doesn't fancy it any more) by August.

They'll have to get their skates on in the summer. But given our appalling negotiating team they're dicing with death. Best not qualify for the Europa League or we'll be well shanked.

I think you can add Krul and Debuchy to that list but don't worry Pardew is planning to build a new team anyway

Yeah there'll be a huge turnaround in the summer and I'm not looking forward to it one bit. No faith.

I can see next season (fuck it, we might as well look that far ahead, cos this one's completely done) being another at the battle at the bottom tbh.

Not signing anyone is a real risk to their 'must not be relegated' plan, when you consider the real possibility that we'll have lost Cabaye, Jonas, Colo, Cisse, Shola, Remy, De Jong, Marveaux, Gosling (and whoever else doesn't fancy it any more) by August.

They'll have to get their skates on in the summer. But given our appalling negotiating team they're dicing with death. Best not qualify for the Europa League or we'll be well shanked.

I think you can add Krul and Debuchy to that list but don't worry Pardew is planning to build a new team anyway

That's the concern, instead of 1 or 2 replacements, we might need 6 or 7 after the world cup.

I mean Krul, Debuchy, Coloccini ,Taylor, Gutierrez, Marveaux, Obertan and cisse have all been linked to leaving but i am not saying all of them will  leave

Will be enjoying this (on Ashley's expense) in the summer. Especially when you take in to account how screwed over he felt by Wise, Keegan and Llambas... You can only imagine the panicshow you'll witness this summer when he realize Joe's fucked it up for life  :lol:

Im convinced the whole point of Kinnear is to deflect the blame. Llambias was getting too good at signing players, thats why he's gone.

Ashley must have recouped a fortune out of this club by now and hes managed to get a shit load of advertising in the process.

Im sure we will make a couple of decent signings in the summer, just to keep us safe but it wont change anything.

Guest Brazilianbob

Im convinced the whole point of Kinnear is to deflect the blame. Llambias was getting too good at signing players, thats why he's gone.

Ashley must have recouped a fortune out of this club by now and hes managed to get a s*** load of advertising in the process.

Im sure we will make a couple of decent signings in the summer, just to keep us safe but it wont change anything.

Them don't buy a season ticket and dont go to the home games

Perhaps he is selling up in the summer and he decided to sell the family jewels before he goes

Would explain the change of heart with loans.

Bloody hope so.  What is the point in him staying though? Everybody thinks he's an absolute pleb.

It's another embarrassing day to be a Newcastle fan, while the fat cats at the club laugh all the way to the bank.

Under any other boss, Joe Kinnear would have been judged to have miserably failed two windows in a row. Too bad it is appears more likely 'mission achieved'. But while they ponder how much money they have saved in wages and recouped from selling Yohan Cabaye, the fans suffer more misery and lose yet more belief. Not in the management of the club, that ship sailed a long time ago, but in the very purpose of the club that we so passionately serve, its an epidemic that is pushing fans out, maybe permanently.

Maybe Mike Ashley is gearing up to sell his failed project is trying to recoup every penny, which would explain why the obscene amounts of money that came into the club from TV money, sponsorship and player sales as disappeared with the fans faith. What is for sure is that every day Mike Ashley clearly doesn't believe in Newcastle United another fans love of the club slowly dies.

Clap your hands Mike Ashley, clap your hands.

Guest Brazilianbob

Not that I am defending Ashley, but if i was subjected to the vitriol he regularly has hurled at him , i wouldn't feel particularly inclined to accede to the wishes and dreams of those people.

Ince or Holtby would have been great and perfectly attainable. But they are only 2 of literally hundreds of players we could and should have been enquiring about.

It's nothing short of disgusting that we knew with absolute certainty that Cabaye would be off SIX FUCKING MONTHS AGO and still haven't managed to have a replacement lined up. Screw "identifying targets" or such shit, you need to call the club, make an offer and have it accepted. Then you speak to the player and get him to agree. This can easily be done in September, October, November or December. Just the player cannot actually move until January. Agreements can be made ANY time, then when Cabaye goes the other one comes in. It's simple, if you actually want to do it.

Selling Cabaye with 4 days left then going "Gah, will you look at that! There's nothing we can do!" is utter bullshit. It's an outright lie. This club gets not one more penny from me. Not directly, and not indirectly either (ie via Sky as let's face it there's plenty of other ways to watch the games). The ONLY thing this rabble care about is money, so the only way to have an effect on them is to hit them in the pockets. I'll always be a fan, they cannot take that from me, but when it comes to those in charge: Fuck them. Fuck the lot of them.

(Yes, I've had a long week at work. :D)

Not that I am defending Ashley, but if i was subjected to the vitriol he regularly has hurled at him , i wouldn't feel particularly inclined to accede to the wishes and dreams of those people.

Fucking brick through his helicopter window might do it tho !