NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portuguese giants Benfica have told Newcastle they will have to pay £10million and offer a player on loan if they want to sign their Serbian midfielder Filip Djuricic.

So £13m + Obertan, would that do?

Obertan will probably be used more next season, i mean in all honesty ben arfa won't keep accepting to be on the bench with only 10/15 minutes of playing and just decide enough is a enough.  :'(

What a deadline day ...

I want to know why the Newcastle residents are not rioting in the streets?

Come on guys, step up.

Nah, we got all our rioting out of our system when cabaye left.  The lasses of Tyneside didn't know what hit them!

I'd be delighted if we sold Cisse. Not quite as much as Jonas full transfer or Obertan, but still a massive step in the right direction.

I'd be more delighted if they give a free transfer to the useless plank who has conned his way out of millions from this club and who will be starting tomorrow unbelievably

I'd be delighted if we sold Cisse. Not quite as much as Jonas full transfer or Obertan, but still a massive step in the right direction.

Yeah class. Just the 2 strikers left

Cisse isn't a striker, he's not even a footballer. Start him every game till now and the end of the season and you'd be lucky he'd get a single goal for you.

I'd get rid of Shola as well.

De Jong, Remy & goof...that's 3 very good options till the end of the season, then we can go buy a couple to replace Cisse and Remy.

This window is now shagged as far as in coming's are concerned, but come the summer we will be royally fucked with up to 6 first teamers leaving. Pardew should be spitting blood with this situation, unfortunately he will be spitting/swallowing something else................bastard. 

Can they honestly tell us fans they have tried their hardest to replace Cabaye? Hell no.

Gosling back from loan and Bigi returning from injury means we have the bodies so quality doesn't matter.

Can they honestly tell us fans they have tried their hardest to replace Cabaye? Hell no.

Gosling back from loan and Bigi returning from injury means we have the bodies so quality doesn't matter.

They haven't tried to replace Cabaye at all Ste it's clear this is the case.

Big mike has pocketed the Wonga.

Unforgivable that they had an agreement to sell Cabaye this window and were pretty much putting him in a red-lit window on a nightly basis all dolled up and STILL made no attempt to find a replacement or have a deal in place come Jan 1st.

The regime has made losers out of us all, and looks like many of us are happy with the new-found lower rung on the ladder of footballing existence.

Not signing anyone is a real risk to their 'must not be relegated' plan, when you consider the real possibility that we'll have lost Cabaye, Jonas, Colo, Cisse, Shola, Remy, De Jong, Marveaux, Gosling (and whoever else doesn't fancy it any more) by August.

They'll have to get their skates on in the summer. But given our appalling negotiating team they're dicing with death. Best not qualify for the Europa League or we'll be well shanked.