NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/sunderland-s-jack-colback-on-newcastle-s-transfer-radar-1-6552116

Can a Geordie then Mackem become a born-again Geordie? Could be a replacement for Gosling.

:anguish: colback :anguish:

Would rather go for Ki ...looks a very good player even playing in a s**** team like Sunderland...... he would cost money which pretty much rules that out.

He's a brilliant midfielder, but I get the feeling he's a confidence player, and Al Pards will have none of that. He'd ruin him in about 2 weeks.

:lol: brilliant? He's alright, like

Maybe I should have said he's brilliant at what he does. Keeping the ball moving, dictating the rhythm around him. He's not an all-round midfielder by any means. Very similar to Anita with slightly better attacking emphasis, and slightly worse defensive dexterity.

Guest Walter

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/sunderland-s-jack-colback-on-newcastle-s-transfer-radar-1-6552116

Can a Geordie then Mackem become a born-again Geordie? Could be a replacement for Gosling.

:anguish: colback :anguish:

Would rather go for Ki ...looks a very good player even playing in a s**** team like Sunderland...... he would cost money which pretty much rules that out.

He's a brilliant midfielder, but I get the feeling he's a confidence player, and Al Pards will have none of that. He'd ruin him in about 2 weeks.

:lol: brilliant? He's alright, like

Maybe I should have said he's brilliant at what he does. Keeping the ball moving, dictating the rhythm around him. He's not an all-round midfielder by any means. Very similar to Anita with slightly better attacking emphasis, and slightly worse defensive dexterity.

Have always thought that, Anita seems virtually exactly the same as Ki. Ki being slightly more attacking and Anita slightly more defensive.

Crystal Palace are facing a battle to hang on to South Africa international midfielder Kagisho Dikgacoi, with his contract due to expire in the summer. He has already been approached by a number of clubs from the continent, while newly-promoted Leicester are understood to be keen, with Newcastle, Hull City, Stoke and West Brom all believed to be keeping close tabs on him.

seems to try, at least. I wonder if we can just keep a revolving door of players coming in with energy/effort and then get them out in a season or two when hope and joy has been drained entirely from them

Noticed on Soccer Saturday today in the 3 minutes they dedicated to us they spoke about Micah Richards signing for us as though it was a certainty.

He might be the lad Golfmag was mentioning - as a definite signing the identity of which he didn't know - a few weeks back

Guest Roger Kint

Would be pretty happy with that if it wasn't basically confirmation that Debuchy is on his way out.

And basically confirming we will have RB issues for at least 50% of our games next season as well

Would be pretty happy with that if it wasn't basically confirmation that Debuchy is on his way out.

And basically confirming we will have RB issues for at least 50% of our games next season as well

Or James Tavernier as that problem will be known

Guest Roger Kint

Or James Tavernier as that problem will be known

Wouldnt put it past Pardew to loan him out for the season regardless leaving us in this daft position yet again

Really like Richards, but would be gutted if Debuchy left.

Fuck our players, man. Out of this lot I'd only be gutted if Krul left, and that's because he feels homegrown and is talented. (Obviously would be even more gutted if Ben Arfa left, but it seems impossible he will stay with the fraud in charge so I'm bracing myself.)