NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd have Sissoko, Anita, Bigi, Tiote, or Abeid ahead of him in midfield so he'd be sixth choice at best for me.  Just pointless signing bang average cloggers.  If you want to improve you sign players who will improve your first 11 and push the current players down the pecking order.  Unless we plan to play him at full back or on the wing which is always a possibility with us.

He's on par with Anita currently in terms of premiership quality, Anita simply hasn't done enough so far and probably never will under Pardew. Miles ahead of Bigi and Abeid. Sissoko is f***ing excellent for one game out of 25, i'd have him ahead of him as well in the other 24 games.

Unfortunately right in the centre he'd probably start next to Tiote pushing Anita out. We'd need a 1st team midfielder, but as others have said he'd be Gosling's replacement, same Dan Gosling who is currently getting games ffs.

No way is he on par with Anita.

The Anita we've had? He's done nothing, well very very little. Think colback is more suited to the prem and would actually play a better game in the current setup. That's mostly not Anita's fault.

Nah no way. I've said I'd have Colback here, but he's still a step below Anita. I'd have him because he can play multiple positions and is far better than the so called footballer Gosling.

I'd have Sissoko, Anita, Bigi, Tiote, or Abeid ahead of him in midfield so he'd be sixth choice at best for me.  Just pointless signing bang average cloggers.  If you want to improve you sign players who will improve your first 11 and push the current players down the pecking order.  Unless we plan to play him at full back or on the wing which is always a possibility with us.

He's on par with Anita currently in terms of premiership quality, Anita simply hasn't done enough so far and probably never will under Pardew. Miles ahead of Bigi and Abeid. Sissoko is f***ing excellent for one game out of 25, i'd have him ahead of him as well in the other 24 games.

Unfortunately right in the centre he'd probably start next to Tiote pushing Anita out. We'd need a 1st team midfielder, but as others have said he'd be Gosling's replacement, same Dan Gosling who is currently getting games ffs.

No way is he on par with Anita.

The Anita we've had? He's done nothing, well very very little. Think colback is more suited to the prem and would actually play a better game in the current setup. That's mostly not Anita's fault.

Nah no way. I've said I'd have Colback here, but he's still a step below Anita. I'd have him because he can play multiple positions and is far better than the so called footballer Gosling.

He's no where near Anita. Despite Pardew.

Guest chopey

Tiote sold for a good price and Colback on a free seems like an Ashley type of deal to me same goes with Debuchy and Bardsley.

With a new manager, assuming Debuchy and Remy bounce off to a CL club...also I'd not have issues with a new GK either.

Krul

NewRB  NewCB  MYM  Santon

Sissoko Anita

NewACM

HBA          NewCF      NewLW

With a new manager, assuming Debuchy and Remy bounce off to a CL club...also I'd not have issues with a new GK either.

Krul

Sissoko Anita

NewACM

we're only allowed to buy a couple of players a season !!

Krul

Sissoko Anita

NewACM

we're only allowed to buy a couple of players a season !!

Loan