NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BenArfa10

I don't mind players like Shelvey, Snodgrass and Colback forming a solid underbelly as part of a squad. Rotated to rest the better players or in case of injuries and suspensions. NOT in place of Cabaye and Ben Arfa though.

:thup:

Snodgrass would be an ideal understudy for HBA too.

HBA would be an ideal understudy to Snodgrass too  :pardsgrin:

I don't mind players like Shelvey, Snodgrass and Colback forming a solid underbelly as part of a squad. Rotated to rest the better players or in case of injuries and suspensions. NOT in place of Cabaye and Ben Arfa though.

Two completely different players, mind. Snograss is a kind of a poor man's Cabaye with a bit of physicality.

Two completely different players, mind. Snograss is a kind of a poor man's Cabaye with a bit of physicality.

It wouldn't be ideal but i'd rather have Snodgrass out on the wing with the ability to pick out a pass than Gouffran or Sissoko out there running into nowhere constantly.

Only ever seen him out wide for Norwich, but I think he would fit in well as the most advanced midfielder. Bags goals and assists and can hit a mean set piece.

While we're stealing Norwich players, I'd have Fer, Redmond, and Hooper.

I was with you until Hooper's name arose...he's bang average at best.

:dontknow: Better than Shola at least?

Sad that that's the benchmark for evaluating players.

Redmond looks massively inconsistent to me. He's certainly not better than HBA or Marv for me

He's also just 20 years old, with just one full PL season under his belt.

Aye not debating that mind.

We've hardly got a great track record with young potential players

Redmond looks massively inconsistent to me. He's certainly not better than HBA or Marv for me

Let's be honest, if we're taking anyone from Norwich, it'll be out-of-contract Michael Turner or Anthony Pilkington.

Let's be honest, if we're taking anyone from Norwich, it'll be out-of-contract Michael Turner or Anthony Pilkington.

Haha yup, I'm sure Ashley will spend about 30 million and hope we forget about either the Cabaye money or the TV money

Been linked with Pilkington a fair bit in the last couple of years n all. Dear lord.

He's a homeless man's cabaye tbh

He's nothing special at all but he's a good solid PL midfielder. Better than any of our lot, though Sissoko should and would be much better with adequate coaching.