NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Sun on a Sunday reckon we are going to sign Cabella, Grenier, Lacazette, and Luuk De Jong. The Sunday Sun think we will be back in for the first 3 as well.

If we did sign the first 3 then thats actually a pretty good transfer window providing no others leave, and we get at least 1 more forward in.

Are you sure you don't mean siem de jong?

Luuk makes no sense

Siem De Jong would also make no sense since we'd have a lot of attacking midfield players but no strikers.

The Sun on a Sunday reckon we are going to sign Cabella, Grenier, Lacazette, and Luuk De Jong. The Sunday Sun think we will be back in for the first 3 as well.

If we did sign the first 3 then thats actually a pretty good transfer window providing no others leave, and we get at least 1 more forward in.

Are you sure you don't mean siem de jong?

Luuk makes no sense

No, says a cut price deal of £1m.

How on earth is 14m for Townsend fair?

Yup, Townsend is a terrible player IMO.

Poor mans Laurent Robert. To even mention them in the same sentence is disrespectful

A terrible player? :lol:

Townsend's basically a better version of Jonas when we bought him. £14m is fucking ludicrous, like.

Poor mans Laurent Robert. To even mention them in the same sentence is disrespectful

Townsend's basically a better version of Jonas when we bought him. £14m is f***ing ludicrous, like.

Hes got a better shot on him than Jonas.

Townsend's basically a better version of Jonas when we bought him. £14m is f***ing ludicrous, like.

It's all relative, At 14million he's a terrible player.

He's right about the cost of English players. It's astronomical and ridiculous. When they've got top management overseeing them, English full-backs go to Wigan for £300k these days. It's another world to what it was in Alan's day.

got slated for saying townend's shit stank when he had those few good games :lol:

he'll do alright somewhere but he's never going to be a top class player, our level is about right for him, well i say our level i'm probably talking us up a bit there tbh

got slated for saying townend's shit stank when he had those few good games :lol:

he'll do alright somewhere but he's never going to be a top class player, our level is about right for him, well i say our level i'm probably talking us up a bit there tbh

:laugh:

So grudgey all the time.

:thup: Imagine us never spending money and then Ashley chucks £14m on Townsend. :lol: Jesus Christ.

He's right about the cost of English players. It's astronomical and ridiculous. When they've got top management overseeing them, English full-backs go to Wigan for £300k these days. It's another world to what it was in Alan's day.

I'm being fucking sarcastic BTW. die alan

:thup: Imagine us never spending money and then Ashley chucks £14m on Townsend. :lol: Jesus Christ.

Given the rest of the Ashley reign it's actually so horrifying it could actually end up happening  :lol:

:laugh:

So grudgey all the time.

i am now, i am fucking now

watch your letterbox

We weren't bothered about signing English players anyway, Alan, that was your thing.  Oh, and we could afford Shaw AND Lallana at those prices just out of our profit from this season.

Cunt.