NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Journal saying 8m will be enough to get Van Dijk from Celtic.

Know f all about him other than he's 6 ft 4 and scored 6 goals in 36 games.

So naturally I'm convinced.

He has scored a few cracking goals for Celtic actually now you mention it. I don't think he is that good defensively though from what I've seen of him in the Champions League but that could be more to do with playing alongside poor players

Guest firetotheworks

Who was that Rangers defender that we were linked with in ~2010? My boss at the time, who's a Rangers fan raved about him.

Guest Roger Kint

Who was that Rangers defender that we were linked with in ~2010? My boss at the time, who's a Rangers fan raved about him.

Bougerra?

Guest reefatoon

The first sentence in that Journal article is abysmal reading. 

"Newcastle United have been quotes £8m asking price if they want to follow up their interest in Celtic defence Virgil van Dijk"

Guest Roger Kint

f***ing get Van Dijk in please!! Would fit in with our recent Dutch splurge. Krul, Janmaat, Anita, De Jong and Van Dijk! Brilliant!

Could have got The Fridge for cheaper couldnt we?

Guest firetotheworks

Bougerra?

Yes

Yehs

Bougherra?

Guest Roger Kint

Bougerra?

Yes

Yehs

Bougherra?

Free agent still(or at least was during the WC)

Latest from L'equipe on Lacazette:

Alexandre Lacazette wants to stay at OL. Announced thus particularly to Newcastle striker showed his annoyance. "Last winter, there had been rumors, rumors about a possible departure. You could hear everything and anything. It had not been easy. Now I'm used to, "said the French international, 23, called Culture Club OL TV on Tuesday night. "I am in Lyon and focused on the season," he continued, to end the rumors. Lyonnais also took the opportunity to put his ambitions for the coming season, ie "win a trophy" with his club forever, and "still scored more goals (he scored 15 last season in L1, ie) ".

We must have received encouragement from the player/agent to pursue it for so long?

Douglas said we are having to deal with multiple agents and some say he wants to come and others are saying he wants to sign a new contract.

Thus the varying reports.

We must have received encouragement from the player/agent to pursue it for so long?

Douglas said we are having to deal with multiple agents and some say he wants to come and others are saying he wants to sign a new contract.

Thus the varying reports.

Multiple agents for goodness sake, what is wrong with these guys?