NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actually, maybe we should move on from this. It really doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Lassogga and Lacazette shouldn't be our only two options of all the strikers on Earth for goodness sake.

Why are we even still looking for strikers? We have already got 3 in. Surely we trust at least one of them to make the grade?

You know I'd actually be happy with what we have for the moment tbh, and see how they get along.

Think Riviere deserves a crack until January, as he's looked good in pre-season.

Also think Siem De Jong and Cabella will score goals too.

We must have received encouragement from the player/agent to pursue it for so long?

Douglas said we are having to deal with multiple agents and some say he wants to come and others are saying he wants to sign a new contract.

Thus the varying reports.

How can players have multiple agents, FIFA should get a grip on this and say a player can only have one agent.

quite frankly we need both. We need a star striker and need a central midfielder capable of creativity (OR) someone out wide who could do that. 

NEW CF

Cabella - De Jong - WINGER

Can then be fine with a Tiote/Sissoko/Anita partnership. 

NEW CF

Cabella - De Jong - Sissoko

NEW CM - Tiote

I'd rather a CM or CH than an atttacking player.

We've got HBA and Aarons who I would like to see given pitch time on the wins rather than spending another £5m to £10m there

I'd be shocked if we signed another central midfielder.

Colback, Anita, Tiote, Sissoko, and in Pardew's warped mind Santon, can all play there.

Why are we even still looking for strikers? We have already got 3 in. Surely we trust at least one of them to make the grade?

totally agree...we also have a manager who is so far removed from the concept of rotation it's untrue so what's he actually going to do with riviere, cisse and ferreyra if we do get someone top class?  it's daft as fuck

Because it's highly unlikely any of them will carry Pardew like Ba, Remy and Cisse for 6 months did.

We've got a guy in who's wages we're paying on the basis that he proves himself enough to buy him. Then Riviere who was already a sub at a more successful club, he's come to start games. Neither have been purchased as sub's have they?

That's ignoring Perez who's starting most games pre season being a 4th choice striker for us. Just seems unlikely.

I think we're going with these 3.

If not a striker then we do need a Cabella/HBA type of player imo. Desperately.

Well, there's one rotting away in the reserves.

http://tiestofun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/you-don't-say-meme-nicolas-cage-2ei0fy5g.png

Because it's highly unlikely any of them will carry Pardew like Ba, Remy and Cisse for 6 months did.

Win win as far as I am concerned. Either one does and we do well, or none does and Pardew comes under pressure. I don't see the sense in bringing in a fourth striker and not giving the ones we already got a decent crack at it.

Either way, I don't think Lacazette is much more proven than Riviere or Ferreyra.

quite frankly we need both. We need a star striker and need a central midfielder capable of creativity (OR) someone out wide who could do that. 

NEW CF

NEW CF

NEW CM - Tiote

Is Ayoze capable out wide at all? Or is he an out andout striker? Wouldn't mind seeing a bot of him on that right side, if he's capable. However, I think it will be Gouff, if Sissoko moves inside.

Guest reefatoon

NEW CF

NEW CF

NEW CM - Tiote

Is Ayoze capable out wide at all? Or is he an out andout striker? Wouldn't mind seeing a bot of him on that right side, if he's capable. However, I think it will be Gouff, if Sissoko moves inside.

http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D20081006/475761_LSDXI248RSE7TXBYNL7UG8J7HZQAD8_300px-kennethwilliams_H020213_L.jpg

Win win as far as I am concerned. Either one does and we do well, or none does and Pardew comes under pressure. I don't see the sense in bringing in a fourth striker and not giving the ones we already got a decent crack at it.

Either way, I don't think Lacazette is much more proven than Riviere or Ferreyra.

I don't disagree, just saying why the club could be looking at another forward.

A fee that could rise to £15 million has also been agreed for Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette, but the player is still in need of convincing that a season outside the Champions League will not be damaging to his career.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/a-tale-of-two-cities-how-geordie-cloud-drifted-over-sunderland-9652632.html

Shocked if true.

A fee that could rise to £15 million has also been agreed for Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette, but the player is still in need of convincing that a season outside the Champions League will not be damaging to his career.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/a-tale-of-two-cities-how-geordie-cloud-drifted-over-sunderland-9652632.html

http://i.imgur.com/S8kh096.gif