NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forty two...

Hard to do better for what's likely a one-month emergency loan.

He keeps himself in very good shape and performed well for Chelsea at the end of last season. I think for 4 weeks or whatever it would be, would be a good move.

Forty two...

Hard to do better for what's likely a one-month emergency loan.

He keeps himself in very good shape and performed well for Chelsea at the end of last season. I think for 4 weeks or whatever it would be, would be a good move.

Big games coming up against Spurs and the Mackems - would take him until Krul gets back.

Prefer to give Alnwick a chance rather than sign some old timewasting has-been never-was.

I doubt he'll have a future tbh. Though he might end up our number 2 to Darlow once Krul gets pawned off.

Doesn't matter if he does, sends out totally the wrong message to any other youngsters at the club. We'll keep you in case we need you but then when we do need you we'll sign any old has-been to stop you playing.

The FA would probably allow us for the emergency keeper rule.

Apparently not.

Was hearing on Total Sport earlier that the FA said that so long as you had two fit goalkeepers you don't qualify. And, apparently, Darlow counts as one of ours even though he can't play...