NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The FA would probably allow us for the emergency keeper rule.

Apparently not.

Was hearing on Total Sport earlier that the FA said that so long as you had two fit goalkeepers you don't qualify. And, apparently, Darlow counts as one of ours even though he can't play...

This...

We have 3 fit keepers...

Must admit I'm a firm believer of just getting on with it. You play the kids if need be before asking the FA for an emergency loan, you play the cards you're dealt. Shit happens. Can't adjust that just because it's us who've lost their main 2 keepers.

Must admit I'm a firm believer of just getting on with it. You play the kids if need be before asking the FA for an emergency loan, you play the cards you're dealt. Shit happens. Can't adjust that just because it's us who've lost their main 2 keepers.

Other clubs have done it though.  Regardless I think we should give Alnwick a chance like.

I would understand looking for emergency cover as if Alnwick goes down you have no keeper.

If that were to happen though the keeper in question would obviously play and Alnwick would go back to the abyss.  As Disco said it doesn't send out a very good message at all.

Mitrovic linked again in the Mail.

On the Newcastle Supporters FB page there were a few Belgians who post there and said he`s not worth the money and not worth going for....can`t say I have seen anything of Mitrovic anyway. Seems to be linked on more than a few occasions so might be some truth in the rumour.

I'm Belgian and I can tell you that he would be worthless in the Premier League. He doesn't live for his sport and he's arrogant towards his fellow players. And at the moment, he's simply not good enough for Newcastle. Anderlecht asks about 10 million pounds for him but he's absolutely not worth such a high asking price." Currently in the news because he was overweight, talented boy but a bit crazy in his head. Imo not a player with a decent mentality.

On the Newcastle Supporters FB page there were a few Belgians who post there and said he`s not worth the money and not worth going for....can`t say I have seen anything of Mitrovic anyway. Seems to be linked on more than a few occasions so might be some truth in the rumour.

I'm Belgian and I can tell you that he would be worthless in the Premier League. He doesn't live for his sport and he's arrogant towards his fellow players. And at the moment, he's simply not good enough for Newcastle. Anderlecht asks about 10 million pounds for him but he's absolutely not worth such a high asking price." Currently in the news because he was overweight, talented boy but a bit crazy in his head. Imo not a player with a decent mentality.

A HBA clone by the sounds of it.

The holes in the key areas (CB, CM, ST) are resolved with the emergence of Dummett, Abeid, Ayoze, and the form of Sissoko plus a hint of that in Cisse. Add in the new signings in de Jong and Ferreyao, I reckon January is going to be a quiet month for us.

The holes in the key areas (CB, CM, ST) are resolved with the emergence of Dummett, Abeid, Ayoze, and the form of Sissoko plus a hint of that in Cisse. Add in the new signings in de Jong and Ferreyao, I reckon January is going to be a quiet month for us.

Clubs will certainly looking at Sissoko, Aarons and also possibly Perez, Tiote, Abeid, Colback, maybe Cisse and perhaps now Ameobi (as his contract is nearly up). So i wouldn't be hugely fussed if we kept what we had and signed no one.

A world class right winger, striker and centre back wouldn't go a miss though.

We could do with new contracts for Aarons, Ameobi and quite a few more.

Sounds like a Sunderland signing.

Ba has 16 goals in 18 games (incl. CL) for Besiktas. Weird how he didn't get more of a chance/do better at Chelsea, the guy's an absolutely cracking striker.

Quite frankly we would have been devastating with Remy left, Ba central, and HBA right. I still maintain that.

Guest palnese

Ba has 16 goals in 18 games (incl. CL) for Besiktas. Weird how he didn't get more of a chance/do better at Chelsea, the guy's an absolutely cracking striker.

Quite frankly we would have been devastating with Remy left, Ba central, and HBA right. I still maintain that.

Controversial  :lol: