NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

What have they done all of a sudden though?

Well they are moving to the Olympic Stadium and will want to fill it so need a good season this year hence binning Allardyce. Also with the sale of Upton Park and shtuff they are pretty cash rich so can spend. Being linked to a fair few players ie Remy, Austin etc.

To be fair they look like they spending exactly like we are at the minute. Bit of confidence to try and make sure they sell enough season tickets for the new season in their new stadium ?

Thats next season, doubt people will care about signings now in terms of buying tickets for that. What will sell tickets is finishing high up and going into the OS with some confidence that they are on the up. We have done nothing as of yet to convince me we are going to match them at all.

Guest Roger Kint

Had no idea they'd agreed a fee for Remy, so that's knew anyway.  Is that confirmed?

Was reported by someone last week, £8m but he is on holiday so talks not started iirc

Going to say I can't see anything about Chelsea agreeing a fee for him. Theyll sell alot of kids tickets due to the price of them which in turn brings adults along. Still don't think they've done any more than we have so far. Bilic hasn't exactly shown himself to be an outstanding manager.

Guest Roger Kint

Going to say I can't see anything about Chelsea agreeing a fee for him. Theyll sell alot of kids tickets due to the price of them which in turn brings adults along. Still don't think they've done any more than we have so far. Bilic hasn't exactly shown himself to be an outstanding manager.

They have actually spent money this summer, thats more than us right away. We meanwhile have got our media partners to talk a lot of guff while not even making a solid bid.

They have actually spent money this summer, thats more than us right away. We meanwhile have got our media partners to talk a lot of guff while not even making a solid bid.

Who have they spent money on ? Technically we've signed those two guys from Forest :D

Most of the clubs have signed players now, not us though

Really ? Not many have signed yet to be fair. People are being linked left right and centre for all clubs. We know what to expect that's why we feel nothing will come off but I wouldn't say the likes of West Ham or those around us have done anything special yet. It's important we sign players soon though, we are desperate.

Guest Roger Kint

Who have they spent money on ? Technically we've signed those two guys from Forest :D

Well as exciting as it is to have two players their ex manager claims arent up to the Premier League Wesh Ham have at least bought Opiang or whatever he is called

Well as exciting as it is to have two players their ex manager claims arent up to the Premier League Wesh Ham have at least bought Opiang or whatever he is called

From Sampdoria ? Don't think that deal is done yet. Only player I can see that they have signed is a bloke called Neme or something like that who is a free transfer and looks to be a young kid.

Guest Roger Kint

Meanwhile at NUFC:

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats 39m39 minutes ago

Still can’t believe this…

‘Hierarchy meeting this week to NARROW DOWN targets’

:lol: Good chance we havent done a single thing so far other than get our mates to spread the word to sell Season Tickets.

From Sampdoria ? Don't think that deal is done yet. Only player I can see that they have signed is a bloke called Neme or something like that who is a free transfer and looks to be a young kid.

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/June/10-June/Hammers-obtain-Obiang

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Its done enough for Gold or Sullivan to put it on twitter albeit with the wrong photo. Plus it looks pretty done to me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham-united

Meanwhile at NUFC:

:lol: Good chance we havent done a single thing so far other than get our mates to spread the word to sell Season Tickets.

The more I think about it - the more I'm resigned to not getting a single player of note. Might get a couple of £3-5m buys in order to make the numbers up but they'll be not one single player who comes in and improves the squad.

Guest Roger Kint

Meanwhile at NUFC:

The more I think about it - the more I'm resigned to not getting a single player of note. Might get a couple of £3-5m buys in order to make the numbers up but they'll be not one single player who comes in and improves the squad.

Be nigh on impossible to bring in any British players for that sort of fee, obviously we will meet again after the US tour to discuss moving for European targets on the cheap. Hardly bodes well for ST sales by Friday :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Don't worry lads - it only took us 7 months to narrow down the manager search.....................

#wait

We haven't even got in staff for McClaren yet. One thing at a time eh!

"We tried to get the players in but the staff recruitment took longer than expected............"

Can already see it. They must think we're fucking stupid......there again we must be to believe a word of what they say.