NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did i read that correctly, 14m?  :papiss:

edit: it does say open to negotiations, but i doubt we would be able to knock them down to our valuation :lol:

£500,000 + Obertan, take it or leave it

Selling club  :serious:

Us  :pokerface:

Cabella story is in the Chronicle today.

Newcastle United have opened up the January transfer window by contacting Montpellier about the availability of Remy Cabella.

The 23-year-old winger has also been linked with Manchester United this season but the Magpies are also in the running.

Montpellier president Louis Nicollin did slap a £14million price on the player but the Ligue 1 side are open for negotiations.

Sports Journalism at it's finest.

Dunno like, we'd actually need two strikers then, we usually fail to get one.

I think his heart has to be in it to perform. If he still sees QPR as an option then you have to wonder how much he wants to be here. There again that's probably more to do with the money. He'll probably need to take a pay cut to stay here.

He has to still see QPR as an option until we've agreed a fee with them :lol:

I was under the impression we'd already agreed a fee with them tbh.

Ahh, well that would be news to me.

David Crossan (@davidmcrossan) tweeted at 10:56 am on Thu, Jan 02, 2014:

My feeling is that #cabella , while gifted, would be too expensive for #nufc Also q's as to whether he'd do the def work Pardew wld ask

:lol:

David Crossan (@davidmcrossan) tweeted at 10:56 am on Thu, Jan 02, 2014:

My feeling is that #cabella , while gifted, would be too expensive for #nufc Also q's as to whether he'd do the def work Pardew wld ask

:lol:

Bring on the carthorses.

10 defenders + Krul  :sweetjesus:

Who's David Crossan, Dave? Name rings a bell for some reason.

French journo/pundit iirc.

:thup: Reputable or up there with the rest of the Twitter wasters?

Really couldn't say, the best I can give you is I don't want to stab my own eyes out when someone posts one of his tweets.

That and Dave is like the Predator when it comes to twitter wankers so I assume David Crossan must be pretty sound.