NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Low ball every c*** then say we tried.

@NUFC_Stats: Mirror: NUFC have offered £10m for Charlie Austin but he is likely to move to West Ham #nufc

Makes you wonder if they realise that we actually do need some new fucking players! Putting on a charade for the fans is all well and good but they can't honestly think that the current squad is good enough!

6 ft  5 left back. Don't see too many of those.

Not sure why we'd be looking at left backs still.

Haidara has potential but he hasnt really shown enough and Dummett is not a left back, he has been marked as one as he is a defender and left footed but hes clearly a better cb. If we got a decent one in we would have a quality pair of fullbacks.

Mings isn`t better than what we have. He has potential to be good but we have ruined plenty with potential.  Haidara is better.

6 ft  5 left back. Don't see too many of those.

Not sure why we'd be looking at left backs still.

Haidara has potential but he hasnt really shown enough and Dummett is not a left back, he has been marked as one as he is a defender and left footed but hes clearly a better cb. If we got a decent one in we would have a quality pair of fullbacks.

Mings isn`t better than what we have. He has potential to be good but we have ruined plenty with potential.  Haidara is better.

Maybe we're looking to develop him as a centre back. At 6'5", that ought to be his better position.

Looks like a very good athlete, with some potential.

Austin will go to the 'ammers

few mates were at Alberts talk in on Friday, said an SSN presenter (fuck knows who) just told him there's no chance 'as his wife wont move up here'.  If true, that's a sad state of affairs :lol:

Also said we're offering decent wedge for 'players' but the don't want to sign.  Not sure I believe this :lol:

This club isn't as attractive anymore unfortunately. Maybe "we" have dug a hole too deep to climb out of...I think so.

Not that we're offering a lot of money for players anyway..

Players and their agents know what we're like. If you're a good player, why sign when the rest of the signings the same window probably won't be enough to make a decent squad?

few mates were at Alberts talk in on Friday, said an SSN presenter (f*** knows who) just told him there's no chance 'as his wife wont move up here'.  If true, that's a sad state of affairs :lol:

Also said we're offering decent wedge for 'players' but the don't want to sign.  Not sure I believe this :lol:

It will have been Peter #wait Greaves. Can't stand that cunt. He wouldn't be itk anyway - all he does is smile his shit poke grin and read from a que card. Not a journalist in the slightest.

Guest chopey

few mates were at Alberts talk in on Friday, said an SSN presenter (f*** knows who) just told him there's no chance 'as his wife wont move up here'.  If true, that's a sad state of affairs :lol:

It will have been Peter #wait Greaves. Can't stand that c***. He wouldn't be itk anyway - all he does is smile his s*** poke grin and read from a que card. Not a journalist in the slightest.

I was at the Albert night on Friday and Pete graves came across as a great bloke very intelligent an well spoken

Bit confused there Noodles?

Confused by what?

Clearly a difference of opinion over Greaves. Nothing confusing what so ever Ian.

Think the fucked up quote above makes it look like you wrote both views.

Guest antz1uk

i don't know graves personally but i think he's a cock that buys into all the sky hype bullshit. like a mini jim white in the making.