NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i don't know graves personally but i think he's a cock that buys into all the sky hype bullshit. like a mini jim white in the making.

You can tell he kisses a picture of keys and grey before he leaves to go to work everyday.

Guest chopey

My hungover sausage fingers fucked up the quote but after my 5 minute conversation with graves and seeing him in action on the night I still think he's a top bloke

Guest chopey

f*** sky as a staff, an network and as a mother f***ing crew.And if you want to be down with Pete Graves, then f*** you too.

I've never liked rap music

My hungover sausage fingers f***ed up the quote but after my 5 minute conversation with graves and seeing him in action on the night I still think he's a top bloke

Comes across as a schmoozer and a lick arse. If sky told him to execute his entire family for a prime time slot on deadline day you can bet your arse he'd be reaching for the nearest automatic weapon.

Too far?

Probably too far.

Austin will go to the 'ammers

few mates were at Alberts talk in on Friday, said an SSN presenter (fuck knows who) just told him there's no chance 'as his wife wont move up here'.  If true, that's a sad state of affairs :lol:

Also said we're offering decent wedge for 'players' but the don't want to sign.  Not sure I believe this :lol:

It's happened before where players haven't moved north because their wives wouldn't have it, it's not really a reflection of the club's stature, just a reflection of how shallow some WAG's are these days. Likewise with players who aren't jumping at the chance to sign for us. It depends on which other clubs are sniffing around. If Southampton or Swansea are beating us to these players then there's reason to worry. If it's Liverpool or Chelsea, not so much.

Austin will go to the 'ammers

few mates were at Alberts talk in on Friday, said an SSN presenter (fuck knows who) just told him there's no chance 'as his wife wont move up here'.  If true, that's a sad state of affairs :lol:

Also said we're offering decent wedge for 'players' but the don't want to sign.  Not sure I believe this :lol:

It's happened before where players haven't moved north because their wives wouldn't have it, it's not really a reflection of the club's stature, just a reflection of how shallow some WAG's are these days. Likewise with players who aren't jumping at the chance to sign for us. It depends on which other clubs are sniffing around. If Southampton or Swansea are beating us to these players then there's reason to worry. If it's Liverpool or Chelsea, not so much.

Bit rich when most of them live off their money.

Despite the talk about buying British, I can see us going continental again, if these quoted prices are accurate. £15m for Austin, £20m for Berahino? Surely for that money we can get better players from overseas.

Despite the talk about buying British, I can see us going continental again, if these quoted prices are accurate. £15m for Austin, £20m for Berahino? Surely for that money we can get better players from overseas.

We'll go for cheaper with no regard whatsoever whether or not they're better than Austin or Berahino.