NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dutch Football ‏@football_oranje  14m14 minutes ago

Wijnaldum "The media find transfer news more exciting than I, there is no truth in me moving to Newcastle" (ED)

Well there's a surprise.

The bit about us in that quote is made up like.

Wijnaldum "The media find transfer news more exciting than I, there is no truth in me moving to Newcastle" (ED)

Well there's a surprise.

How do you know?

Well there's a surprise.

How do you know?

http://www.ed.nl/sport/voetbal/psv/wijnaldum-vorig-jaar-verwachtten-ook-velen-dat-ik-niet-zou-blijven-1.5059832

Might not be made up, but I haven't seen it reported anywhere else.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  38 seconds ago

Spoken to a journalist who was present when Georginio Wijnaldum spoke yesterday and he (GW) did not rule out moving to #nufc

I don't think Ronaldo, Aguero or Robben have either tho.  :cheesy:

NAILEDON

Lee Ryder is always desperate to quash any of our transfer rumours, so it is encouraging that he isn't this time. Doesn't mean he knows anything though.

Guest Roger Kint

He tweeted that him Sky & Mirror all running with the same story must make it true, why else would they do it? :lol: Aye Lee what would the clubs media partners and desperate hangers on possibly have to gain eh?

Spoken to a journalist who was present when Georginio Wijnaldum spoke yesterday and he (GW) did not rule out moving to #nufc

Doesn't actually say he was questioned about it either mind, they might have been speaking about his favourite colours or something.

For the last 2 weeks I have been opening up internet looking at newcastle united news now and closing browser down.. I have been doing this every 5 minutes for the last 2 weeks.  Long trip ahead.

Guest GoonerAlexis

GoonerAlexis

Spoke to a journalist who was present when Karim Benzema spoke Yesterday and he (KB) did not rule out moving to #nufc, granted the question was never actually asked but he didn't rule it out

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/georginio-wijnaldum-suggests-ball-firmly-9598275?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The PSV skipper said: “The clubs must first reach an agreement.

“I hear a lot of rumours but as long as nothing has become finalised, I focus on my job at PSV.

“My agent will inform me when something is about to materialise and only then will I start to consider the offer and take a decision – but not now.”

This one has some legs IMO. I Don't know why but it does. Would love to add his athleticism and abilities to our midfield sorely lacking of any explosiveness outside of Sissoko and Aarons the 5-6 times he saw the pitch.