NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

we've got to start getting rid of some of the shite like, there's no two ways about it :lol:

elliot

williamson

saylor

gouffran

vuckic

obertang

riviere

marv

ferguson

good

bigi

granted some are not shite but they need moving on, there's a full there ffs and most of them contribute absolutely nothing positive

Keep Marv and the rest I agree with

i'd possibly keep him too, but we seem well stocked in that department really, would prefer to see cabella given a solid chance in a decent team

anyway that list suggests outgoings are massively important to us

Guest chopey

There seems to be a distinct lack of interest in any of our players this summer, I wonder if it's because pardew isn't trying his hardest to flog or just that the majority are just plain shite

There seems to be a distinct lack of interest in any of our players this summer, I wonder if it's because pardew isn't trying his hardest to flog or just that the majority are just plain shite

Think we'd get at least some takers if we actively tried to get rid, i.e. nominal or no fees for the utter shite.

Can't see that working for Mike though.

On the other hand the likes of Marv will be on wages high enough to put a lot of due to his inviting injury record.

we've got to start getting rid of some of the s**** like, there's no two ways about it :lol:

elliot

williamson

saylor

gouffran

vuckic

obertang

riviere

marv

ferguson

good

bigi

granted some are not s**** but they need moving on, there's a full there ffs and most of them contribute absolutely nothing positive

Selling Williamson is better than actually signing players

Front of the queue to sign Nkoulou, which rhymes.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/premierleague/article4493058.ece

We should collectively make up a rumour tomorrow, so it can gain momentum. Shall we say Nicolas Nkoulou for £7m? Random.

:shifty:

So is everyone choosing to ignore this then? :lol:

Haha unreal it's made a paper really, do they just trawl forums etc for stories?!

Hallo, hallo, hallo what do we have here then?

An under 27 year old French-African with 1 year left on his deal.

It's ownly the f***ing Crazy Carr triple combo mega blaster. Ring the f***ing bell.

:lol:

Supposedly West Brom are in for Jonny Evans as Man Utd are willing to sell.  Would he be suitable for us?  An experienced British centre half?  They keep saying they need to get more Brits in the team and other than Austin, I don't think we have been linked with any.

I reckon Evans is one of those Man Red players whose ability is elevated by those around him.  No better or worse than any other average Prem CB.  No upgrade on Taylor or Colo.

He'll go the way of O'Shea and Brown.