NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Extremely lazy journalism, we will be linked with a lot of Valencia players due to Cathro.

Good thing he plays for Sevilla and never worked under Cathro, then.

:bluestar:

Think I'll just call time on this thread today. Some pretty desperate straw clutching for the most part, none of these players sound even remotely like genuine targets.

How on earth have we not even been linked with not one but two quality CBs is beyond me. If we go into the season with our current crop in the heart of defence, even if we sign fucking Messi, we'll be fighting relegation. Surely McSchteve can see this.

How on earth have we not even been linked with not one but two quality CBs is beyond me. If we go into the season with our current crop in the heart of defence, even if we sign f***ing Messi, we'll be fighting relegation. Surely McSchteve can see this.

but we have.

How on earth have we not even been linked with not one but two quality CBs is beyond me. If we go into the season with our current crop in the heart of defence, even if we sign f***ing Messi, we'll be fighting relegation. Surely McSchteve can see this.

but we have.

I should've clarified. We need to have already signed or should've been close to signings two quality CBs. And those rumours were hardly the stuff of Mitrovic's-entire-family-being-given-tours or photos-of-Wijnaldum-at-the-airport. The CB links we've had so far were like the passing whiff of a fart on a windy day, where you're not sure if you even smelled anything or not.

Got hold of a friend from Sevilla and reckons the Banega rumor is bullshit since there's no way they'd sell him unless it's for a shitload.

Doesn't seem the most informed view. He'll probably end up being right though.

They already sold Bacca and Vidal, two of their best performers. So they don't need the money, nor are they willing to further weaken the team before a CL campaign.