Aston Villa 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Beren

Shame for Villa that, i was impressed with him when i saw him in the CL last year and again for the short period he was on Saturday.

He's f*cking rapid not many will beat Remy in a foot race, hope he recovers quickly never like to see someone injured.

He looked a really good signing so Villa fans must be really gutted.

Being harsh here, but whilst it's undoubtedly sad to see a talented player suffer such a major injury, imo he has noone to blame but himself. He could and should have just cleared the ball out of play as they were both running at pace and Okore was coming from behind, but I reckon he wanted to bully Remy off the ball as a show of dominance, and hence arrogantly decided to just stick his body in the way and attempt to have Remy bounce off him. He's now paying the price for defending like he thinks he's some sort of tank. Lescott defends like this all the time too.

Has Brummie been on yet? Not to gloat or anything, I'm just interested to see what he thought of it.

he said before the match that he was away on his hols right after it or something, so people didn't think he was hiding away

I bet he would have easily found an internet cafe had they of won. What a sneak.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember going in the internet cafe that used to be in Central Arcade and going halfers with my mate for an hour. In his half an hour he played on Quake...which he had at home. Stupid idiot. :lol:

Guest neesy111

1 euro for 15 minutes, fucking sure they are still knocking about... :lol:

So why would he feel the need to come on here to prove a point to you?  Let him enjoy his hols, everyone deserves a summer holiday.

1 euro for 15 minutes, f***ing sure they are still knocking about... :lol:

So why would he feel the need to come on here to prove a point to you?  Let him enjoy his hols, everyone deserves a summer holiday.

What are you banging on about Neesy? Seriously? Who mentioned anything about him having to come on here to prove a point to me? Why would he need to do that?

Honestly, you have a real knack for just jumping into other peoples posts two footed and making a real tit of yourself.

Guest firetotheworks

You proper crack me up sometimes like. :lol: Proper deadpan.

Guest neesy111

What are you banging on about Nessy? Seriously? Who mentioned anything about him having to come on here to prove a point to me? Why would he need to do that?

Honestly, you have a real knack for just jumping into other peoples posts two footed and making a real tit of yourself.

:lol: