Aston Villa 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 33

Beren

Guest Haris Vuckic

That's one angle and it's fairly innocuous.

Watch it back and study another angle - if Ben Arfa touches that ball the flags going up.

Don't need another angle, look at the lines on the grass, Ben Arfa is behind the ball.  The flag might have gone up but it would have been the wrong decision, close and understandable at full speed but wrong never the less.

That's one angle and it's fairly innocuous.

Watch it back and study another angle - if Ben Arfa touches that ball the flags going up.

http://i.imgur.com/7RPuf91.jpg

Defo offside.

"Defo offside" when you've drawn lines that may or may not actually be straight in MS Paint.  :lol:

"Defo offside" when you've drawn lines that may or may not actually be straight in MS Paint.  :lol:

Oh the lines are straight for sure. I encourage the use of a ruler to screen to prove they are so.

If people can't see the offside by miles thru their thick prism glasses, what hope is there for Cisse?  :'(

Guest neesy111

I'd say he's just off, maybe half a yard. Look at the colours of the grass on the pitch, Hatem is just a bit further forward in the dark green patch.

No idea why the hell we're talking about this like :lol:

I'd say he's less further forward, because of the angle. :lol: