The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest elbee909

If you type in Zidane is the first result "Zidane headbutt?"

Three great players. Solskjaer in second place because Alan Shearer was fucking dearer.

I'm not accepting any opinions from Man Utd fans on this one, nothing personal but that moment with that 'professional foul' (I thought it might have come up with 'professionalism' on Google, alas) typified something very wrong.  Should have been banned for a season at least.

At least Zidane's headbutt was warranted.  Nothing unsportsmanlike there.

If you type in Zidane is the first result "Zidane headbutt?"

Three great players. Solskjaer in second place because Alan Shearer was fucking dearer.

I'm not accepting any opinions from Man Utd fans on this one, nothing personal but that moment with that 'professional foul' (I thought it might have come up with 'professionalism' on Google, alas) typified something very wrong.  Should have been banned for a season at least.

At least Zidane's headbutt was warranted.  Nothing unsportsmanlike there.

And the time he got Campbell sent off. Cheating cunt.

Banned for a season for a professional foul. :lol: It's called a professional foul for a reason.

Also I remember the Campbell sending off like it was yesterday. I don't think it was deliberate but he clearly caught him. The linesman flagged it by the way and when the ref came over to talk to him you could clearly hear on the tv the linesman say "he seemed to deliberately use his elbow." The linesman got Sol sent off. All Solskjaer done was take an elbow to the face.

Zidanes headbutt was not fucking warranted by the way. :lol: Of course Materazzi was unsportsmanlike and extremely cuntish with what he said, but Zidanes retaliation is still unsportsmanlike conduct. Fuck knows the reaction on here if he had nutted Rob Lee.

OGS is an absolute f***ing disgrace for deliberately running pretty much the full length of the field solely to commit a foul. Absolute f***ing punch-able c***.

if it was the other way round, rob lee on solskjaer would you say the same thing ? I've no doubt lee would have.

OGS is an absolute f***ing disgrace for deliberately running pretty much the full length of the field solely to commit a foul. Absolute f***ing punch-able c***.

if it was the other way round, rob lee on solskjaer would you say the same thing ?

Of course not, especially given the situation of the title race. That's the only point I wanted to make.

if it was the other way round, rob lee on solskjaer would you say the same thing ? I've no doubt lee would have.

I'd still think that it would be a HUGE CUNTISH thing to do. Pretty much like your constant efforts to try and "catch out" posters' opinions all these years on here, madras.

Had no intention whatsoever to win the ball. Didn't care if the injury could have potentially injured a fellow professional...... ......an absolute selfish c***.

doesn't answer my question.

I was still talking to myself there.

I'd still think that it would be a HUGE CUNTISH thing to do. Pretty much like your constant efforts to try and "catch out" posters' opinions all these years on here, madras.

I just don't like hypocracy.

Nor do I. But as I said, I would still think that it was horrible thing to do. Just as much as I think that Taylor was a twat for celebrating in front of Begovic last season. (A smaller example, I know.)

Nor do I. But as I said, I would still think that it was horrible thing to do. Just as much as I think that Taylor was a t*** for celebrating in front of Begovic last season. (A smaller example, I know.)

you'd expect our players to the same thing though. doing a cuntish thing does not necessarily make one a cunt.

Nor do I. But as I said, I would still think that it was horrible thing to do. Just as much as I think that Taylor was a t*** for celebrating in front of Begovic last season. (A smaller example, I know.)

you'd expect our players to the same thing though. doing a cuntish thing does not necessarily make one a cunt.

Having the sole intention of hacking a player down? When?

you'd expect our players to the same thing though. doing a cuntish thing does not necessarily make one a c***.

Having the sole intention of hacking a player down? When?

in the same position, going for the title and about to lose a game, we'd all want our players to do that.