The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Kompany to FC Bayern

cp40

OGS is an absolute f***ing disgrace for deliberately running pretty much the full length of the field solely to commit a foul. Absolute f***ing punch-able c***.

if it was the other way round, rob lee on solskjaer would you say the same thing ? I've no doubt lee would have.

I'd still think that it would be a HUGE CUNTISH thing to do. Pretty much like your constant efforts to try and "catch out" posters' opinions all these years on here, madras.

I just don't like hypocracy.

Nor do I. But as I said, I would still think that it was horrible thing to do. Just as much as I think that Taylor was a t*** for celebrating in front of Begovic last season. (A smaller example, I know.)

you'd expect our players to the same thing though. doing a cuntish thing does not necessarily make one a c***.

Having the sole intention of hacking a player down? When?

in the same position, going for the title and about to lose a game, we'd all want our players to do that.

:ben: And as I said, it doesn't make it any less of a cuntish thing to do.

OGS is an absolute f***ing disgrace for deliberately running pretty much the full length of the field solely to commit a foul. Absolute f***ing punch-able c***.

if it was the other way round, rob lee on solskjaer would you say the same thing ? I've no doubt lee would have.

I'd still think that it would be a HUGE CUNTISH thing to do. Pretty much like your constant efforts to try and "catch out" posters' opinions all these years on here, madras.

I just don't like hypocracy.

Nor do I. But as I said, I would still think that it was horrible thing to do. Just as much as I think that Taylor was a t*** for celebrating in front of Begovic last season. (A smaller example, I know.)

you'd expect our players to the same thing though. doing a cuntish thing does not necessarily make one a c***.

Having the sole intention of hacking a player down? When?

in the same position, going for the title and about to lose a game, we'd all want our players to do that.

:ben: And as I said, it doesn't make it any less of a cuntish thing to do.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave earlier.

In your opinion, maybe. But I'd certainly lose respect for that player.

but would you call him "an absolute f***ing disgrace for deliberately running pretty much the full length of the field solely to commit a foul. Absolute f***ing punch-able c***." ?

I really doubt you would.

Banned for a season for a professional foul. :lol: It's called a professional foul for a reason.

Also I remember the Campbell sending off like it was yesterday. I don't think it was deliberate but he clearly caught him. The linesman flagged it by the way and when the ref came over to talk to him you could clearly hear on the tv the linesman say "he seemed to deliberately use his elbow." The linesman got Sol sent off. All Solskjaer done was take an elbow to the face.

Zidanes headbutt was not fucking warranted by the way. :lol: Of course Materazzi was unsportsmanlike and extremely cuntish with what he said, but Zidanes retaliation is still unsportsmanlike conduct. Fuck knows the reaction on here if he had nutted Rob Lee.

You think him holding his head as if he were within a hairs breadth of being decapitated didn't influence the officials ?

I think it ranks alongside Suarez handballing Gyan's effort in the World Cup, then going through on penalties as a consequence.

It's the "do anything to win" mentality, which in theory is fine and admirable - but to be so thoroughly unsporting in the means of pursuing victory is unquestionably cunty and NOT something I'd want a Newcastle player to do - even if it meant losing a cup.

If you don't confine the "give it your all" to sporting behaviour, there's no limit to how stupid you can get. Suarez sneaking a shiv onto the pitch in the World Cup, and shanking all of England's first XI on 70 minutes - taking the red card, but allowing the remainder of his team to face stabbed players for the remaining 20 minutes.

You can't just clean someone out because you want to win. It's petulant and cunty.

I think it ranks alongside Suarez handballing Gyan's effort in the World Cup, then going through on penalties as a consequence.

It's the "do anything to win" mentality, which in theory is fine and admirable - but to be so thoroughly unsporting in the means of pursuing victory is unquestionably cunty and NOT something I'd want a Newcastle player to do - even if it meant losing a cup.

If you don't confine the "give it your all" to sporting behaviour, there's no limit to how stupid you can get. Suarez sneaking a shiv onto the pitch in the World Cup, and shanking all of England's first XI on 70 minutes - taking the red card, but allowing the remainder of his team to face stabbed players for the remaining 20 minutes.

You can't just clean someone out because you want to win. It's petulant and cunty.

:thup:

Yes, where would it stop, madras?

:thup:

Yes, where would it stop, madras?

I agree re suarez, it was a cuntish thing to do but it's his list of other things that make him a cunt. if you want to go on about professional fouls like that then stop watching, it's an unfortunate side to the game that aren't going to be stopped any time soon and our players do them all the time, if less important or blatant the sloskjaer's.

I shouldn't watch the game because I don't advocate everything our players do? Nah, I'm alright thanks :lol:

Man, that Uruguay-Ghana match was unbelievable. I really think the ref should be given judicial powers to let a goal stand in such clearcut circumstances.

I shouldn't watch the game because I don't advocate everything our players do? Nah, I'm alright thanks :lol:

Man, that Uruguay-Ghana match was unbelievable. I really think the ref should be given judicial powers to let a goal stand in such clearcut circumstances.

:lol:

You think him holding his head as if he were within a hairs breadth of being decapitated didn't influence the officials ?

He didn't like. :lol: He went down holding his face and stayed down. No rolling about, not flopping about.

If that's how you're describing that incident I'd like a description of Steven Taylors dive against Villa. :lol: Nobody thinks Steven Taylor is a cunt for that except Sunderland and Villa fans probably. It was a goal if he didn't stick his hand out. He tried to save his team and stay on the pitch, but he cheated and is guilty of one of the most over the top displays of diving the league has ever seen.

you shouldn't watch the game if you can't put up with what is going to happen lots in every game even by, shock horror, our own players.

Every game?  Really?

cabaye and tiote deliberatly foul in most every game, cabayes often more malicious then solskjaers, watch every corner or free kick into the box. like I say less blatant and important though.