The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

You think him holding his head as if he were within a hairs breadth of being decapitated didn't influence the officials ?

He didn't like. :lol: He went down holding his face and stayed down. No rolling about, not flopping about.

If that's how you're describing that incident I'd like a description of Steven Taylors dive against Villa. :lol: Nobody thinks Steven Taylor is a cunt for that except Sunderland and Villa fans probably. It was a goal if he didn't stick his hand out. He tried to save his team and stay on the pitch, but he cheated and is guilty of one of the most over the top displays of diving the league has ever seen.

I didn't say he was rolling around. He was holding his face despite being hardly touched.

As for Steven Taylor, you couldn't be more wrong. We all think he's a daft cunt. Even Newcastle fans.

Howay then Dinho. How is it wildly different to Tim Krul tripping a player over once he's been rounded? Because he didn't run 40 yards to do so?

There are far better examples I could have used like, but considering this conversation has already likened Solskjaer's foul to Luis Suarez running around the pitch shanking people I think I'm safe.  It was a twattish thing to do, and something that 15 years ago would have highly annoyed me if I wasn't 8 at the time.

He made a conscious effort to trip over a player to avoid him from taking a free shot at goal after he'd been rounded. Even if you disagree with that you cannot deny that players trip/pull back other players every week to avoid them from advancing into a goalscoring position. Tiote is one of the worst offenders in the league for it.

In any case my main point is that it was a proffessional foul that happened 15 years ago. I'm struggling to genuinely believe any rational thinking man thinks he's an "absolute fucking disgrace."

He made a conscious effort to trip over a player to avoid him from taking a free shot at goal after he'd been rounded. Even if you disagree with that you cannot deny that players trip/pull back other players every week to avoid them from advancing into a goalscoring position. Tiote is one of the worst offenders in the league for it.

In any case my main point is that it was a proffessional foul that happened 15 years ago. I'm struggling to genuinely believe any rational thinking man thinks he's an "absolute fucking disgrace."

He had no intent to get the ball, clearly. And, as you mentioned, it was a concious decision to hack down Lee. It's that selfishness and lack of regard of a fellow professional's health that pissed me off. Nothing to do with the outcome of the title or anything else.

Tiote fouls due to bad judgements, poor technique, tactical fouls (not same as OGS) etc.  I don't think I've ever seen him, or any of our own players, hacking down other players deliberately.

Guest neesy111

That's some strong endorsement of the new guy by giving him a rolling contract.

Just like we did with Bobby for 4 years....

Lambert looks like he's on thin ice too, after his FA Cup remarks and subsequent defeat. Aston Villa have 4 tough games coming up too.

No idea whether he still has the support of the Villa supporters though.

Don't know how true.

Dan Walker ‏@mrdanwalker 1m

Very difficult for #WHUFC to remove Big Sam. Whopping contract which would simply cost too much to pay off.

1.5 years left on his contract. How much is he freaking on?

Don't know how true.

Very difficult for #WHUFC to remove Big Sam. Whopping contract which would simply cost too much to pay off.

He is like the 13th highest paid manager in the world or something

Don't know how true.

BdOLDrvIUAADsZ0.jpg

:lol: :lol: