The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Don't know how true.

Dan Walker ‏@mrdanwalker 1m

Very difficult for #WHUFC to remove Big Sam. Whopping contract which would simply cost too much to pay off.

1.5 years left on his contract. How much is he freaking on?

BdOLDrvIUAADsZ0.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Fabio Capello is getting an awful lot for international football

Don't know how true.

Very difficult for #WHUFC to remove Big Sam. Whopping contract which would simply cost too much to pay off.

Don't forget when we got rid of him we had to pay off like 50 backroom staff that he brought in, such as statisticians , sport scientists, herbal doctors etc etc

Don't know how true.

Don't forget when we got rid of him we had to pay off like 50 backroom staff that he brought in, such as statisticians , sport scientists, herbal doctors etc etc

£3m for him, £2m for his back room staff is what I've got in my head.

It's a good trick mind, fill up on personal staff who'd need paying off if you are sacked, makes you a little more secure. Sure wham would show him the door if he wanted to leave for nowt.

Didn't Sullivan come out with something along the lines of 'no, we're not going to sack him because if we did then Sam Allardyce is the very man we'd go for in to get us out of our current situation'? Something along those lines anyway.

Didn't Sullivan come out with something along the lines of 'no, we're not going to sack him because if we did then Sam Allardyce is the very man we'd go for in to get us out of our current situation'? Something along those lines anyway.

He did, a long time ago when relegation was a concern not the reality it is now.

He said if he could do it again he wouldn't sign Carroll. If they stay up it'll be down to him, I'd be saying everything to get him motivated not make him feel detached from the club.

If wham go down, £80kpw, £15m...someone is going to get him for half they paid just to get him off the books. I know one man even with his injuiries who would bite at that.

He did, a long time ago when relegation was a concern not the reality it is now.

He said if he could do it again he wouldn't sign Carroll. If they stay up it'll be down to him, I'd be saying everything to get him motivated not make him feel detached from the club.

If wham go down, £80kpw, £15m...someone is going to get him for half they paid just to get him off the books. I know one man even with his injuiries who would bite at that.

Ah right, thought they were a bit more recent. :thup:

Ah right, thought they were a bit more recent. :thup:

Relatively a long time ago, I think thry were several points away from relegation looking like they'd hit a bump in the road not veered off down a cliff.

Carroll comments weren't so long ago I don't think. :)