The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Oliver Holt ‏@OllieHolt22  20s

Lots of speculation at The Hawthorns that Pepe Mel will not last the weekend.

all in all looks a complete disaster

Wouldn't be shocked. But I'd be an awful decision.

Are you in the running?

I wouldn't have Allardyce, Pulis, Hughton, Monk.

The rest, I wouldn't be overly fussed if Pardew left for them. Obviously there's still a few that would concern you now but they aren't an embarrassing appointment.

Guest bimpy474

I'd have at least 15 PL bosses in before Pardew. Means nowt.

This :thup:

:lol: Would you fuck, man.

Thank fuck i'm not the only one who doesn't believe him :lol:

It was a stupid decision to get him in in the first place for WBA. When you're in a relegation battle you don't get a manager in who is going to radically change the playing style of the team, especially when you don't have players suited to that style

Wouldn't be shocked. But I'd be an awful decision.

Are you in the running?

I've had interest... They're particularly interested in my sales record :lol:

It was a stupid decision to get him in in the first place for WBA. When you're in a relegation battle you don't get a manager in who is going to radically change the playing style of the team, especially when you don't have players suited to that style

Worked for Southampton.

Worked for Southampton.

I didn't see a radical change in style of play there at all.

Worked for Southampton.

In the short term, Pochetinno didn't change much. Then he got a full pre season to mould the team the way he wanted it. Also he already had players who for the most part were able to implement his style. Its a totally different situation from West Brom.

Worked for Southampton.

In the short term, Pochetinno didn't change much. Then he got a full pre season to mould the team the way he wanted it. Also he already had players who for the most part were able to implement his style. Its a totally different situation from West Brom.

Wasn't one of his very first games a game where they had about 60% possession at Old Trafford and more chances? (not sure if the chances stat is right)

Worked for Southampton.

Wasn't one of his very first games a game where they had about 60% possession at Old Trafford and more chances? (not sure if the chances stat is right)

I'm not sure to be honest but I do remember around that time that a lot of pundits were saying that Adkins was doing just as good a job as he was. Also Southampton weren't exactly playing hoofball before he took over and they weren't in much danger of relegation

Guest neesy111

They do. Nice to hear a manager speak his mind for once.

It was, compare that to the shite that Mourinho lets out.