The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Don't see any alternative for Ranieri now, what's the best case scenario if they keep him? Just about stay up and cross their fingers for next season? Seems like he has to go.

Might win three/ four on the bounce and finish well clear. Then push on next season with the champions league money

Guest Howaythetoon

Leicester should be doing far better. You have to wonder about the players, their attitude, work rate and never say die mentality helped them stay up and win the league and its as if all that has gone and they are struggling badly now. They have a good side, very good players and Ranieri is a very good manager.

I hope they stay up, for his sake and because they are probably the best story in the history of English football, certainly post-war.

If they go down it will be a negative message just like how the Europa League is considered these days.

Ohhh win the title as an underdog you say? You risk relegation the next season. Best just stay mid-table folks.

Qualify for Europe you say? But all those games, you'll struggle next season. Best just stay mid-table folks.

Alan Pardew economics basically!

They miss Kante massively mind, but they should still be doing better.

I work there a lot and last season the buzz was similar to how it was here under KK, even as an outsider you couldn't help be touched by it and feel a sense of joy for the City and their people to have their team winning the Premier League. Little old Leicester!

They should be doing slightly better, but their team and squad is still filled with very average players that just so happen to have had a 15 month period of freak performances and then reverted to type.

Guest Howaythetoon

They should be doing slightly better, but their team and squad is still filled with very average players that just so happen to have had a 15 month period of freak performances and then reverted to type.

They should be competing for a mid-table/Europa League place IMO. That's off the back of winning the title. That's what I would have expected of them.

They should be competing for a mid-table/Europa League place IMO. That's off the back of winning the title. That's what I would have expected of them.

Look at their team, Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Albrighton, Drinkwater, King. They are crap players, bottom 6 level.

Guest Howaythetoon

Look at their team, Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Albrighton, Drinkwater, King. They are crap players, bottom 6 level.

WBA are currently 8th and they have a team full of similar type of 'quality' players. I think Schmeichel, Huth and Morgan are decent players personally. Certainly not crap.

I know what you are getting at of course, but I think they should be doing much better not only as Champions but given their team and some of their players.

They have spent badly like!

they are probably the best story in the history of English football, certainly post-war.

Certainly not. Ipswich and Burnley early 60s, Ipswich being the better story. :lol: Sorry, man, they hit it out of the park.

Forest under Clough?

they are probably the best story in the history of English football, certainly post-war.

Certainly not. Ipswich and Burnley early 60s, Ipswich being the better story. [emoji38] Sorry, man, they hit it out of the park.

Or even Cloughie getting Forest promoted to Division 1 and then within 2 years winning the League and European Cup.

Certainly not. Ipswich and Burnley early 60s, Ipswich being the better story. [emoji38] Sorry, man, they hit it out of the park.

Or even Cloughie getting Forest promoted to Division 1 and then within 2 years winning the League and European Cup.

:lol: Shit. I'll tell you how embarrassing that omission is. I was living in Nottingham at the time and went to see some of their matches. :blush: