The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

FWIW the knackers on West Ham Fan TV - and someone calling up TalkSport a while ago - seem to reckon that training under Bilic was the bare minimum.

There's been a couple of mentions from their fans that the team sometimes don't go back in until Wednesday following a Saturday game. Could be bullshit but the bloke on TalkSport reckoned his mother lived near the training ground and players were usually seen turning up at around 10 and leaving at about two. If you think that probably includes time spent having a massage/shower and eating dinner, it's a joke.

I dunno, that sounds like bullshit to me. I mean, I can't imagine they were undergoing Poch levels of training, but they're a Premier League club, despite their comedy owners. You really can't be that negligent.

God I hope they get Moyes though. It might work out, but it would be hard to imagine a less inspiring yet still plausible appointment.

FWIW the knackers on West Ham Fan TV - and someone calling up TalkSport a while ago - seem to reckon that training under Bilic was the bare minimum.

There's been a couple of mentions from their fans that the team sometimes don't go back in until Wednesday following a Saturday game. Could be bullshit but the bloke on TalkSport reckoned his mother lived near the training ground and players were usually seen turning up at around 10 and leaving at about two. If you think that probably includes time spent having a massage/shower and eating dinner, it's a joke.

I dunno, that sounds like bullshit to me. I mean, I can't imagine they were undergoing Poch levels of training, but they're a Premier League club, despite their comedy owners. You really can't be that negligent.

God I hope they get Moyes though. It might work out, but it would be hard to imagine a less inspiring yet still plausible appointment.

While I agree with you, it's a little naive to believe there's a limit to the negligence of anyone with any power or control in the football world.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170009

The poll results are...interesting...but it looks like they don't want either Pardew or Moyes, unsurprisingly. Anyone but Moyes.

How depressing is this poll? Next level.

Jesus, this is like the opposite of Sophie's Choice

Would you rather be punched in the face or kicked in the face? Er, I'll take kicked please?

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Imagine him being your overwhelming preference ffs. Poor fuckers. No club should have to endure him again, Palace aside.

Guest firetotheworks

One thing you can guarantee though. If nothing changes, the media narrative will move away from Bilic being in trouble to the players letting Moyes down.