The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

The way Tan's gone about this is arsey, but if he doesn't trust MacKay with the team and money spent (they've bought some duds...Brayford, Cornelius, Odemwingie) then he's in his right to get rid of him before the window and give the money to someone he trusts to take the team forward and use it wisely.

Guest chicken little

Stupid happy-clapping pricks deserve whatever they end up with if they're still paying their money after all that Tan cunt has pulled off. Hope they appoint that random 60 year-old Turkish fella and disappear forever.

Tan must have gone through a thought process of "right, who's one of the only people in football that's a bigger cunt than I am?" if he's talking to that shitbag Solskjaer.

Yes I'm still annoyed.

:lol: Newcastle United: the only club in the World who dislike Solskjaer.

He's such a fucking gentleman too. :lol:

Never knew this about what Fergie did afterwards, fair play.

“I stepped out of line and he put me in my place in front of everyone,” said Solskjaer. “I was called into his office next morning and had to pay a fine. He wanted us to win but he did not want us to cheat. He didn’t want to be associated with that and he was right.”

Froggy, man, this is only going to go one way for you.

Watch your letterbox.

:lol: It's come up before. He's my favorite player though I'll defend him no matter where I am. Cynical, professional foul but Rob Lee wouldn't have missed and we needed that point.

Solskjaer is a hero. A heroic, humble gentleman.

Guest chicken little

Stupid happy-clapping pricks deserve whatever they end up with if they're still paying their money after all that Tan c*** has pulled off. Hope they appoint that random 60 year-old Turkish fella and disappear forever.

Same could have been said about us no?

No, whatever shite Ashley has done is in a whole different bracket to Tan's hi-jinks.

Guest bimpy474

Watch your letterbox.

:lol: It's come up before. He's my favorite player though I'll defend him no matter where I am. Cynical, professional foul but Rob Lee wouldn't have missed and we needed that point.

If by gentleman you mean cunt, then i agree.

Watch your letterbox.

Where do you stand on his forearm smash on Aaron Hughes in the 5-3 in 2002?

Guest bimpy474

Watch your letterbox.

Where do you stand on his forearm smash on Aaron Hughes in the 5-3 in 2002?

Cheering the hero. A heroic, humble gentleman off the pitch i would think.  :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: :icon_puke_r: