The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest firetotheworks

Really feel sorry for whoever gets Sherwood next. That guy is grotesque.

Do you like anything?

Himself and his predictions that always (rarely) come true. ;)

:lol:

Come on guys, I'm not that bad.

Sherwood is pretty awful you have to admit. Not even managerially, just his manner, which is a shame for him, because he did well.

I can't imagine Sherwood being able to maintain a good spirit in the dressing room. Within 6 months every player would surely hate his guts.

He was at Spurs for a long time, sure his personality would still be there regardless if he was manager or not. He doesn't seem the type of bloke to shy away from an opinion, I think he'll be as straight talking on the training ground as he is in the press. Just a gobshite kernt, but I enjoy watching him  :lol:

I can't imagine Sherwood being able to maintain a good spirit in the dressing room. Within 6 months every player would surely hate his guts.

He was at Spurs for a long time, sure his personality would still be there regardless if he was manager or not. He doesn't seem the type of bloke to shy away from an opinion, I think he'll be as straight talking on the training ground as he is in the press. Just a gobshite kernt, but I enjoy watching him  :lol:

There's a big difference between having an opinion as an assistant and being the boss. When a player gets dropped he wouldn't care if Sherwood the assistant was a cunt, but if it was Sherwood the manager it puts a whole different spin on it.

Really feel sorry for whoever gets Sherwood next. That guy is grotesque.

Do you like anything?

Himself and his predictions that always (rarely) come true. ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot:

Man City choke job tonight. Brace yourselves.

Can I un-brace now?

No, not quite yet. Stay braced.

I must confess, I never even considered bracing :lol:.

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/211RxHT.png

This'll never catch on.

People still think we could get other managers, bit hard when they'd want paying a decent wage.

http://i.imgur.com/211RxHT.png

This'll never catch on.

People still think we could get other managers, bit hard when they'd want paying a decent wage.

There's managers in France and Germany who are on less than Pardew and as it clearly points out there it would be trebling his wages so he's on 2m a year.

If we really wanted to get him before Southampton did we could have done, there's manager out there who would come for the wages Ashley pays, problem is he has no clue about football so he doesn't know they exist.