The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

55 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I was gonna suggest another Zoom quiz soon as well. 

Early congrats to Sewelly if Disco is this horribly out of form. 

:lol: announce a stadiums from the outside/obscure angle and I’m killing it.

On 07/06/2023 at 17:30, Optimistic Nut said:

Hearts have gotten around Steven Naismith not having the necessary badges by naming him as 'Technical Director' as a work around with Frankie McAvoy given the official title of Head Coach. 

Not sure if it was brought up in here but as soon as Hearts were knocked out of Europe, Naismith was announced as new Head Coach and Frankie McAvoy his Assistant. No idea if Naismith is even bothering doing his badges or if they'll just swap roles again if they qualify for Europe again in the summer. 

I genuinely feel for the fans it would have been better if Everton had gone down. Dyche is a sacking waiting to happen and you know the football will be turgid in the meantime.  Go down, rebuild and have some fun visiting grounds you've not been to before as opposed to circling the drain for another season hoping there are 3 shitter teams than you come the end of the season.

Don’t think Potter would want anything to do with Everton and I’m not even sure he could turn it around. Once again, for the third or fourth season running, who is going to score goals for them? If Calvert-Lewin can’t get back to form or picks up another injury the team has almost zero goals in it 

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Don’t think Potter would want anything to do with Everton and I’m not even sure he could turn it around. Once again, for the third or fourth season running, who is going to score goals for them? If Calvert-Lewin can’t get back to form or picks up another injury the team has almost zero goals in it 

I reckon Potter will be back at Brighton within a year and a half while De Zerbi gets poached. Possibly from Man Utd?

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Sad times. He'll be there Wednesday night saying "that's me, retired" like he has every job since Palace circa 2006 and then he'll pitch back up somewhere mid-February to successfully claw them out the relegation zone. Long live Uncle Neil.

12 hours ago, Pilko said:

Sad times. He'll be there Wednesday night saying "that's me, retired" like he has every job since Palace circa 2006 and then he'll pitch back up somewhere mid-February to successfully claw them out the relegation zone. Long live Uncle Neil.

Mysterious new manager brought on by the new American owner apparently 

On 19/09/2023 at 07:03, Ben said:

Mysterious new manager brought on by the new American owner apparently 

Darren Moore in the end. I think he's a perfectly decent Championship manager but is he really that much of an upgrade on Uncle Neil?

12 minutes ago, Erikse said:

"Terrible manager complains about being treated as a terrible manager"

Some unsuccessful people really love playing the victim..

Had to turn this off about 2 mins in. Yet more unadulterated, unchallenged, bullshit that this fat cunt is able to get away with.