The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

I have to say I thought OGS was getting a lot of undue stick, but if he can’t get that Man Yoo team to even score against Brewcie’s Boys, then he’s obviously got some serious issues and must be on borrowed time now.

I have to say I thought OGS was getting a lot of undue stick, but if he can’t get that Man Yoo team to even score against Brewcie’s Boys, then he’s obviously got some serious issues and must be on borrowed time now.

While that was another disgrace of a performance yesterday, we are missing Martial, Pogba, Lingard, Shaw, Lindelof, Bailly, Jones and Wan Bissaka. That's basically half the first team squad and two more players who would have played yesterday instead of Rojo or Tuanzebe given the injuries. Rashford is also carrying an injury and having to play due to how short we are. He's lost a lot of pace in recent weeks.

The squad is in awful shape at the moment. There aren't many managers who could do better. The only thing grating me now is Ole's interviews. He'll flat out refuse to criticise the team. Everything is "we were unlucky" or "that was a good performance." It's a stark contrast to his press work when he was caretaker manager.

While that was another disgrace of a performance yesterday, we are missing Martial, Pogba, Lingard, Shaw, Lindelof, Bailly, Jones and Wan Bissaka. That's basically half the first team squad and two more players who would have played yesterday instead of Rojo or Tuanzebe given the injuries. Rashford is also carrying an injury and having to play due to how short we are. He's lost a lot of pace in recent weeks.

The squad is in awful shape at the moment. There aren't many managers who could do better. The only thing grating me now is Ole's interviews. He'll flat out refuse to criticise the team. Everything is "we were unlucky" or "that was a good performance." It's a stark contrast to his press work when he was caretaker manager.

None of them are really that good. All of them are overrated, only Wan Biassaka out of them all has any kind of quality for the level Man Utd need.

It's crazy how bad the recruitment has been for Man Utd for so many years. Someone like Fred bought for £50m and I'm not convinced he's any better than Jack Colback playing in the same role. It doesn't help that they've lurched from totally different types of manager since Ferguson left.

None of them are really that good. All of them are overrated, only Wan Biassaka out of them all has any kind of quality for the level Man Utd need.

Martial, Pogba and AWB are top quality. I'll not argue with the rest at the minute, but reality is they're still our first team players and are better than what we had out yesterday.

Claude Puel wants to make Hatem Ben Arfa, who is currently a free agent, his first signing at St Etienne, according to JDD.

The former Leicester City boss was appointed by Les Verts on Friday.

:sweetjesus:

I kinda struggle to see any manager in the PL who would do substantially worse than Solskjær at this point. Your squad isn't particularly good, but it isn't horrible either. It's becoming more and more obvious that he is out of his depth in the Premier League.

I kinda struggle to see any manager in the PL who would do substantially worse than Solskjær at this point. Your squad isn't particularly good, but it isn't horrible either. It's becoming more and more obvious that he is out of his depth in the Premier League.

http://img.skysports.com/10/12/330/Steve-Bruce_2544816.jpg

Claude Puel wants to make Hatem Ben Arfa, who is currently a free agent, his first signing at St Etienne, according to JDD.

The former Leicester City boss was appointed by Les Verts on Friday.

:sweetjesus:

As if I need an excuse to go back anyway.

Plus Debuchy, Cabaye & Ben Arfa... :fwap:

I believe with all the current injuries, the squad is terrible. The likes of West Ham, Everton etc. can currently put together better 11's than we can.

Eventually players are going to come back and everyone will be fit and healthy. If the performances remain like this then Solskjaer will have to go. As of now I'm behind him.

I believe with all the current injuries, the squad is terrible. The likes of West Ham, Everton etc. can currently put together better 11's than we can.

Eventually players are going to come back and everyone will be fit and healthy. If the performances remain like this then Solskjaer will have to go. As of now I'm behind him.

Gary is that you :bluestar: