The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

10 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Steve Shitebag Parrish not just “shooting Bambi” as Freddie Shepherd once said but stabbing Bambi repeatedly with a blunt knife, kicking his head in, gouging out his entrails and eating them raw.

Whilst making Bambi’s mam watch.

4 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

That's what the title says Ben. Yes he was.

I can't find it on Sky Sports news or BBC, in fact it's says he feels well enough to take over

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can't find it on Sky Sports news or BBC, in fact it's says he feels well enough to take over

Yeah I just looked into it myself. Apparently he wasn't sacked. 🤣

But they are looking into signing a replacement due to Roy's ill health.

Edited by Joe1984

Quick, change the title before Woy's people find out, NO doesn't have that sort of money to fight a defamation court case against a EPL manager 

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

How is Kompany still in a job? The stranglehold he's got on that club is embarrassing

Just accepted they are down and a change won’t make any difference? To be fair they were excellent last season, could probably get them up again 

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

Quick, change the title before Woy's people find out, NO doesn't have that sort of money to fight a defamation court case against a EPL manager 

They'll never know :aww:

3 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Just accepted they are down and a change won’t make any difference? To be fair they were excellent last season, could probably get them up again 

They've not even tried to stay up this season

23 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Keep hearing that but seems strange. I don’t watch them like, but doing pretty decent in league overall and still going in Europe 

1 win in 9.

It's not strange when you listen to what West Ham fans are saying.

Edited by El Prontonise

35 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

In an era of FFP that makes him pretty much perfect for a Burnley. Yo-yoing between the divisions is going to end up being the dream for clubs like that.

6 hours ago, Joe1984 said:

Yeah I just looked into it myself. Apparently he wasn't sacked. 🤣

But they are looking into signing a replacement due to Roy's ill health.

Grim bastards probably hoping to skip on compensation if he doesn't pull through.

6 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Keep hearing that but seems strange. I don’t watch them like, but doing pretty decent in league overall and still going in Europe 

0-11 in the last 3. Draw at home to Bournemouth and away at Sheffield Utd before that. They are clueless without Paqueta. Shouldn't be like that, they have a good squad. Horrible playstyle aswell.

23 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

If they weren’t in Europe?? I feels like the final countdown 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hopefully, will stop the silly talk of him coming here.

I think he’s do a great job here. Short term appointment but if Ashworth is leaving before he’s started, it would make sense to back a manager who will just win trophies. Before they start another long term plan.

Mourinho is good for 2/3 seasons and then it goes south.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

I think he’s do a great job here. Short term appointment but if Ashworth is leaving before he’s started, it would make sense to back a manager who will just win trophies. Before they start another long term plan.

Mourinho is good for 2/3 seasons and then it goes south.

Completely disagree, he would set us back a few years, piss everyone off and leave.