The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Personally had nothing against Leeds the club but I hope they go with Everton now.

I actually have a soft spot for Leeds down the years (don't ask why, even I don't know) enjoyed their rise under Bielsa, but no club with Allardyce as manager will ever get anything but contempt from me.

It's just desperation isn't it, one last roll of the dice.

They binned Marsch, a coach who like Bielsa bought players to fit a high intensity system and appointed a more defensive coach. The change in philosophy clearly hasn't taken and they're shipping more goals than ever, to they've turned to a bloke who last managed a club game in 2021 after being relegated with West Brom. The players must be completely disillusioned. 

It's been such a fun and entertaining season not only for us but for the league in general. Crazy to think that it will end with Roy Hodgson, Sean Dyche, Sam Allardyce and Frank Lampard as Premier League managers

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

It's been such a fun and entertaining season not only for us but for the league in general. Crazy to think that it will end with Roy Hodgson, Sean Dyche, Sam Allardyce and Frank Lampard as Premier League managers

I was talking about the death of the PFM earlier this season as well.  

Lampards run has been shambolic. At least 1 of Dyche and Sam will also end in tears. Praying for both to go down. 

Quietly, Dyche has not done a good job at Everton. 

14 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Roy Hodgson is the only one who's worked out, and I'm still not sure that Vieira wouldn't have got similar results from those fixtures. Long term Hodgson isn't the answer, but they aren't going to complain, he's done what was needed. Lampard is just a joke figure now, and Dyche's hard man persona is not really doing much for Everton.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wish Leicester and Forest would get out of trouble and relegate Leeds & Everton. 

Forest have Southampton next so that leaves Leeds and Everton needing at least 4 points to catch them with GD. Could see them getting a point against Chelsea perhaps as well.

Leicester need something from Fulham really to give them a chance with a win at home to West Ham on the last day.

It could happen...

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Their DoF sacked too

Gnonto aside he's been absolutely terrible tbf. Spunked millions on Red Bull/Bundsesliga rubbish to the point you wonder if backhanders are afoot.