The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Roger Kint

West Ham in talks with Emery :anguish:

SMC is better than Carver man, what else do you want?

We were in talks with Garde and Vieira according to the press, means nowt at this stage.

West ham actually want Emery though. We never really wanted Garde or Vieira unless they happened to be spineless.

He shouldn't leave Sevilla for them but I guess money talks. I'm sure he's doing swell already but he didn't have an extremely lucrative playing career. I'm sure he's earning decent change at Sevilla but if he gets on Big Sam wages he would be one of the highest paid managers in the world. And, he's shown with that Spartak move he's not afraid to go somewhere for the money (although SM are obviously a big club).

Exactly, the press claimed we were in talks and very little happened both times, the press say a lot things, most of it bollocks.

If you have a meeting with someone, that's enough to be labelled "talks". Sadly we don't seem to be very good at "talks".

The whole Garde thing dragged on for a long time in the press.  Rather then just reports of a meeting it was made to sound like his appointment was almost inevitable by quite a few outlets, in reality there wasn't really much in it.

Guest firetotheworks

West Ham in talks with Emery :anguish:

3/1 on an Emery/Board quip in an article somewhere.

Guest chopey

Really surprised at how much pardew-esk hatred is been aimed at Rodgers by the Liverpool fans

Decent fit is Bilic, I'm not sure he's that good but he means well and has a bit of history behind him there.

Personally i have only seen good things so far, very limited as it maybe with only Croatia and Besiktas against English teams to call on but i can't say i have seen many negatives yet.

REDKNAPP: RIO ‘COULD MANAGE WEST HAM’

Harry Redknapp would be open to a return to West Ham as sporting director in a partnership with Rio Ferdinand as manager.

The Hammers are currently managerless, having not renewed Sam Allardyce's contract.

In an interview with Kicca, Redknapp said: "I’d like to see him as manager of West Ham. I’d go with him as director of football - that would be a good partnership.

"I’d love to see him get the opportunity somewhere. He’s young and enthusiastic, and there have been a lot of lads who have gone straight into management. Gary Monk’s done fantastic at Swansea, for example.

"Rio's doing his coaching badges and has got a great football brain. I used to talk to him a lot at QPR, he’d be on the bench and I’d ask his opinion, and he always had good ideas and read the game well."

Redknapp left QPR in February saying he needed a knee operation, but insisted he was not leaving football.

The 68-year-old said: "I'd like to see him as manager of West Ham

I'd go with him as director of football, that would be a good partnership.

"I'd love to see him get the opportunity somewhere, he's young and enthusiastic.

"It wouldn't be that ridiculous for West Ham to appoint Rio

Read more at http://www.footymad.net/football-headlines/redknapp_backs_rio_for_hammers_job_863479/index.shtml#zRVbSQQLCZJ1tEds.99

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This man is so shameless!!!